ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Update 0.65
I apologize for being so late with this one.

It was finished earlier, but I did a mess with one event, so most of today we were trying to fix everything so it won't cause problems. I hope we didn't overlook anything.

The update is roughly 40k+ words. It's a big one. One part of it is the Bareshade assembly event, the other is expanding the Skullbreaker camp. Plus some small things here or there. Plenty of new other things as well - new cg, new sprites, new music.

Without further ado...

PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade Fair

Stroll around

• Tao (maybe) in trouble (Req: Tao invited to fair, bandits in town)
Official meeting

• Main event. Finish the necessary conversations with the guests for the option to be available during the fair.
Bareshade

Bernard:

• Assembly (Req: Werewolf event finished, Orc event finished, Lizard invited to the fair, Tao invited to the fair, NC guards invited to the fair)
Assembly

You need to talk with those people to progress the event further during conversation with Bernard.

• Ruins: Roushk
  • Northcrest Outpost: Everett
  • Junkyard: Tao
  • River's Bank: Feliar (Req: Rather obvious)
  • Iron Blood Camp: Korg (Req: Stood against Mirage, Groth visited the fair)
  • Iron Blood Camp: Orgram (Req: Talk with Korg finished)
Northcrest

Dulrig:

• Conversation: Crawler hide
Skullbreaker Horde Camp

Entrance:

• Orc Slut (Req: Respect -70, 'Reward' talk done if picked that option during encounter with Mirage)
  • Warm welcome (Req: Respect -25)
Camp:

• Naked MC (Req: No clothes. Scene with Respect -15)
  • Explore Camp (Random events)
Outdoor prisoners (MC Male top content):

• Blowjob from the green orc
  • Blowjob from the red orc?
  • Double blowjob from the ogre
Khalgor's Tent

Entrance (MC Bottom content):

• Khalgor's Walk (Req: Respect -70, Orc Slut event done, once per day)
  • 3 scenes + 1 Fem MC scene + 1 wolbauk scene
Conversation:

• Mirage's promised reward (Req: 'Khalgor' picked as a reward, 'Mirage' conversation done)
  • Place to stay (Req: Respect -10 or 10+)
  • Prisoners (Req: Korg not in Orgram's tribe, Respect -20 or 20+, Outdoor prisoners done 5+ times)
'Tent'

• Entrance
  • Rest
  • No rest for the wicked (If sleep was interrupted. Results depends on the players Respect)
Jungle

Sabal Encounter:

• Escape variant – Escape has now four steps. You can pass each one of them which would take you to safety. A failed escape leads to a choice to continue a fight or trying escape again.
Battlefield

Check the surroundings:

• Two new events (Encounter, Item Find)
  • New Enemy: Gryphon
New Items

• Gryphon's Feather
  • Gryphon's Arrow
  • Crawler Armored Chausses
  • Horde's Necklace
PART 2: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram’s addition:

• CG: Gunnar / MC
  • Enemy: Gryphon
StanG's addition:

• Enemy: Pair Bandit
Burb's addition:

• New Icons: Warding Amulet, Traveler's Set, Poisonous Arrows, Sparking Arrows, Gryphon's Arrows, Gryphon's Feather, Crawler Armored Chausses, Horde's Necklace
  • Updated Icons: Antique Coin, Arrows
Civ's addition:

• Music: Endurance (Battle Theme music for boss fights)

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Req: Stood against Mirage
Ah so it's another one of those "you have a choice but not really" situations. Gotcha. Hey, at least the gryphons are pretty cool with their three scenes. And the skullbreaker events are good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Polarthief

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
There's also a bit of main plot forwarding, assuming you're on a "good" path with everyone. I'm currently doing it now but the TL;DR is you can have all the tribes & humans meet up for an assembly at the fair (not a spoiler, it's in the patch notes). Pretty cool idea of unifying everyone; curious where it goes in about another year or two. :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, hopefully Hyao's back to making solid updates, though he only has about 3 weeks for the next one... I expect it to be a bit delayed, like May 10th-13th or so to make up for it, and then with June, he'll probably be back to 5th-10th as he says is the norm.

Edit: I'm through the "main introductions" part of the assembly, very cool stuff! Nothing really sexy, but some comedy thrown in and whatnot, and now there's uh, a whole LIST of conversations to go through:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While the update was in fact quite late (almost a full week past his usual maximum date of the 10th), there's plenty of SFW and NSFW to enjoy in this update. Very well done as I was hoping it would be based on his own words.

Last edited:
Reactions: nackedsnake

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
I need some help can anyone share a save file the where they held a meeting assembley i cant trigger it or i cant even invite everyone to the meeting pls help i dont what im missing

SirLexion

Feb 12, 2020
I cant even talk to Dulrig about Everett not because my like with him is not 20+ but Everett is not even on my relations tab in the book. Plus Feliar is dead on my save. So how in the world am I supposed to even start the Bareshade alliance quest when its impossible for me to do the very first step since I cant get 20+ like with me? Am I permanently locked out of this quest?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
anyone got the mac version?
(Mac)
(Linux)

I need some help can anyone share a save file the where they held a meeting assembley i cant trigger it or i cant even invite everyone to the meeting pls help i dont what im missing
I'm sorry, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the part where you *start talking* about the Assembly, but I do have a file for . (do note that it will replace the save you have in Page 5, Slot 2 (top middle), unless you change the name of the file)

Last edited:

Valentín B(lust)

Mar 6, 2023
How can I invite the NC guards to the fair and how does the assembly event start? If someone would be so kind as to tell me, I would appreciate it.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes