alt catboy

Mar 18, 2019
The Assembly is a tracked event in the log, just follow that
you don't need all the people mentioned in the changelog if they do not exist in your save file

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Dammit, I read 'Gunnar MC CG' and thought maybe they'd brought him back. He was one of my absolute favourites, the bastard:love:
I still live in some small hope that he'll miraculously turn out to be alive again. I don't recall, but I don't think we actually saw his death, did we?
Then again, if he was still alive - at least in his current form - he'd probably have already found his way back to Scar.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustfulDesires-0.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Vilong

SirLexion

Feb 12, 2020
The Assembly is a tracked event in the log, just follow that
you don't need all the people mentioned in the changelog if they do not exist in your save file
It’s only weird for my save that I can’t even do the first step of the alliance quest cause Everett isn’t in my relations log so it’s impossible for me to speak to Dulrig about him which requires 20+ like. The 20+ like requirement basically softlocks my save lol

alt catboy

Mar 18, 2019
It’s only weird for my save that I can’t even do the first step of the alliance quest cause Everett isn’t in my relations log so it’s impossible for me to speak to Dulrig about him which requires 20+ like. The 20+ like requirement basically softlocks my save lol
I think you can cheat the points at

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
have you ever caught everett with booner? I think you can start getting likes with him if you do that

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes