nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, I think if you want to play it you have to get the bad ending in lizard tribe then explore the dark swamp (forgotten temple I think?) until you got him. Then go back to the lizard village and he will talk to you about his story and then you could explore a new place in the dark swamp (his scene I think is after the first exploring, it happens randomly when you're in the lizard village. He will be taking a bath at the waterfalls then you can help him).
You can still see his bathing scene in the good ending I think. It can trigger randomly after finding the amulet, talking to Othra->Rhot->Roushk. At least it did for me. Also, during the day, for best results. Just randomly Approach Nauxus the same way you get Arion's masturbating scene.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to advance the NorthCrest conspiracy?
good question, have they progress passed the point of going into the caves to deal with veronica? there should be like a note in one of the caves saying the name of the bandits, their real names that explain why they use their alias? after finding it you confont jester at the bandit camp and you should be where everyone else is waiting for the progress.

X_X bah i hate these save file problems i keep having when i load into the offical updates. it's spotty.
i know i have to copy the archive.rpa file to the main folder and i do that no doubt. but with these new downloads they all don't have the Zcheat file i was told to look for to fix the problem. X_X i'm almost to the point of just putting the game down i really don't i enjoy it. anywho please help if anyone can. thanks so much

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Honestly I have to say especially without a cheat version the attraction system is just cumbersome if you like both men and women, if you are only into one or the other than it's a cool way for the game to affirm your sexuality and pat you on the back, otherwise it's something you have to juggle with potions and doesn't really serve any point other than to be a resource sink if you want to get with the werewolves/lizardmen and still have the game play the scenes with attraction to the succubi/acolytes properly with the game reflecting you are indeed attracted to them and want to fuck.

I hope someone can get that to Hyao so that it can go back to being something you set.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly I have to say especially without a cheat version the attraction system is just cumbersome if you like both men and women, if you are only into one or the other than it's a cool way for the game to affirm your sexuality and pat you on the back, otherwise it's something you have to juggle with potions and doesn't really serve any point other than to be a resource sink if you want to get with the werewolves/lizardmen and still have the game play the scenes with attraction to the succubi/acolytes properly with the game reflecting you are indeed attracted to them and want to fuck.

I hope someone can get that to Hyao so that it can go back to being something you set.
Ooof. From your point of view I can see how that's definitely tiresome. The game's system really ends up having to lean on one side of spectrum or the other. It'd be nice if your sexuality could be set specifically at the start of the game rather than having it rely based on your actions. If we could set our sexuality to straight/gay/bisexual from the start, then we wouldn't have to find and repeat the same enemy encounter/sex scene over and over just to let the game know what we already want to see. Not to mention that there are even potions to make you change your sexuality, so I think having to option to set your sexuality and preference from the start to be a fine addition. And if you ever want to play for the other team, just pop a potion.

Or at the very least, allow us to way to control our sexuality without having to rely on enemy encounters or sex scenes like maybe a masturbation scene that lets us decide what to think of while jacking off. Like maybe if you were playing as a male, thinking of women while masturbating to lean our sexuality to straight, thinking of men for gay, or a threesome with a man and woman if you're bi.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
oh god i just start playing it game and the tutorial really bull shit and a male bandit just tap my male character man hood back rear why.
fuck i didn't know it has gay in it well fuck you. Oh god please this is not 100% gay cause the shop owner just saying creepy to me: don't worry. i'm sure your going to be fine. choose be confident or be modest. i'm creepy out now

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
oh god i just start playing it game and the tutorial really bull shit and a male bandit just tap my male character man hood back rear why.
fuck i didn't know it has gay in it well fuck you. Oh god please this is not 100% gay cause the shop owner just saying creepy to me: don't worry. i'm sure your going to be fine. choose be confident or be modest. i'm creepy out now
embrace the gayyyyyyyy

Side note, I suppose I understand how it must have been terrifying for you. Its like when I try to play a game with a gay tag and find out that there is no gay and its just futa. Futa everywhere. *shudder* Futa isn't gay. Its an entirely different thing.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
embrace the gayyyyyyyy

Side note, I suppose I understand how it must have been terrifying for you. Its like when I try to play a game with a gay tag and find out that there is no gay and its just futa. Futa everywhere. *shudder* Futa isn't gay. Its an entirely different thing.
At least futa still has dick. What's true terror is when you try to play a game with a gay tag and find out that there is no gay and its just sissification! XD

xmarkx

Jan 22, 2018
good question, have they progress passed the point of going into the caves to deal with veronica? there should be like a note in one of the caves saying the name of the bandits, their real names that explain why they use their alias? after finding it you confont jester at the bandit camp and you should be where everyone else is waiting for the progress.
I can't seem to find the note anywhere.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
embrace the gayyyyyyyy

nope i don't gay, i download it because i thought it has females rapes only i was very wrong about this one.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone give me an advice on how to increase the affection of all characters to maximum? Including ste i already have 53% affection in him how can i increase it

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Can anyone give me an advice on how to increase the affection of all characters to maximum? Including ste i already have 53% affection in him how can i increase it
You cannot. Only a few can reach 100 on Affection, mostly two.
They get arise by new add of the game.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Any spoilers about new update? Is Caleb is hot and sexy?
I think that we are not ready for the whole northcreast because the plot and characters in that town still not developed plus hyao need to make a boss fight and background images for town

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes