Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I always assumed Scar was going to be the final boss with how the game started but it seems we are now on friendly terms with him and Tank?

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I always assumed Scar was going to be the final boss with how the game started but it seems we are now on friendly terms with him and Tank?
No scar just using us i think and tank well he is not very smart plus he is servant to scar so i don't know what will happen in the future may be you will able to date them or maybe u will be enemies

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
It seems there are enemies we don't know about yet. What with the nightmare and lizard bad ending and such.

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019

Patch notes come with the full version, this is the beta version of the monthly update.

It's a smaller patch this time.

Art for the northcrest guard, scenes with tank, village defense event, few other things. I'm not sure what else as I havent dug in yet.

APPARENTLY there's some logan content... I'm super excited to look for that.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's interesting to see a more obedient Tank if you topped him during the first encounter.
Deffo happy to see the bigboi again :sneaky:

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019

There is no android version for this game. There's a fan made one that can take weeks after an official monthly update to get posted but definitely not for beta builds and even when the offiical monthly comes out it wont include android

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
I can't seem to find the note anywhere.
Sorry to hear you can't find the note anywhere, like i said before: Forest Bank. (that cave system) or any of the related/relivent locations. ie Northcrest Caves (South Enterance) if you use the underground and connect from there to the other one listed it should appear on your map and you can do more exploring until it drops. hope that helps

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
There is no android version for this game. There's a fan made one that can take weeks after an official monthly update to get posted but definitely not for beta builds and even when the offiical monthly comes out it wont include android
Weeks? It doesn't take that long at all. What?

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
There's an official android version now.... also latest build is up

The fan who maintains the android version is 'part of the team' but it's not the Hyao making it and so it doesn't come with the main update. The official release is up now - shocked it came out so fast as previously it was always delayed vs the main release.

PART 1: CONTENT
Fishing Village:
  • Tank (Two other scene variants)
Bareshade (All those require to have three hearts with Bernard):
  • Bareshade’s improvement: Watchtower
  • Bareshade’s improvement: Fair
Home:
  • Night visitor (Can happen while sleeping at home during the night. Req: Nightmare in the temple done.)
Junkyard:
  • More Scrap (Finishing house, More conversation options)
Info:
  • The upgrades in Bareshade became much bigger than I thought at the beginning. Because of that I wasn’t able to finish the one with more houses. I will let people who picked it to change their decision for the one of the other two. Still, it’s only an order in which those upgrades will be finished. So you can still have all of them eventually (In this
    update two out of three)
  • Those two events includes a lot of new stuff, so just in case I added them to the ‘quest log’.
  • Update log may not look impressive, but there's a lot of new stuff in those two events and I didn't want to list everything as... well... everything there is new.
  • When the android build is ready I will inform about it.
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS
Zoroj made some new addition to the game:
  • Caleb Expression (Laugh, Howling, Blep)
  • Northcrest Guard
There are some stuff from Gavel too:
  • Forest Night (Rain alternative)
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES
  • Clock was added to the crafting screen

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes