ChickenBoy1969

Aug 30, 2019
Well..If I subscribe, there is no reason I asked here.
Except you could support the development of the game, keep its author fed and with lights on at his house... or download the free version on itch.io.. Even a $1 / month subscription on patreon gets you the latest version of the software every month.

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Except you could support the development of the game, keep its author fed and with lights on at his house... or download the free version on itch.io.. Even a $1 / month subscription on patreon gets you the latest version of the software every month.
If they were going to sub to patreon they wouldn't be on a dedicated pirating site.

Requests are 100% valid and not everyone is willing to spend money. I personally sub to their patreon but sure as hell not going to spend 5x as much to see the one WIP he might post every month or so.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If they were going to sub to patreon they wouldn't be on a dedicated pirating site.

Requests are 100% valid and not everyone is willing to spend money. I personally sub to their patreon but sure as hell not going to spend 5x as much to see the one WIP he might post every month or so.
Request is valid(tho nagging is annoying), but that person only post a link that direct you to the payment page, without any information, I don't think it counts as a valid request, under normal circumstance, you'd even think it's a scam.

jjzaakungz

Apr 10, 2019
Request is valid(tho nagging is annoying), but that person only post a link that direct you to the payment page, without any information, I don't think it counts as a valid request, under normal circumstance, you'd even think it's a scam.
oops, I'm sorry my bad, I didn't realize that it linked the payment page. I just copied words ' Everett (WIP) ' on developer main page and pasted here, I didn't intend to make someone else click the payment unwillingly. :(

Last edited:

ChickenBoy1969

Aug 30, 2019

True enough, I've subscribed because I want the game to continue to develop - I'm here because there's information cheats which I find useful - piracy isn't my thing, but I get that people dont want to or cant spend.

Reactions: xuckingchernobog

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
Is their a way for me to skip the intro content,ive done it a few times and id like to get to the newer content without haveing to do everything again,all my old saves are useless now :(

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I lost all my saves when I had to reinstall windows and the idea of having to learn all those formulas again stops me from playing newer versions.

gulldrak

Jan 9, 2020
You can use to master a lot of recipes, I have done it myself a couple times to save some time

Reactions: voerman

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Can someone pls tell me how to tame Logan, I tried a lot of thing and none worked. :cry:
Don't ask permission, don't be submissive, don't be mushy and Don't encourage him to go to the bandits (unless you want the bottom!logan route) go after logan not bernard when thr werewolf thing happens and that all that has for now...
Logan is the lumberjack Right? Im awful with names

Reactions: keviin and Bucchi

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Don't ask permission, don't be submissive, don't be mushy and Don't encourage him to go to the bandits (unless you want the bottom!logan route) go after logan not bernard when thr werewolf thing happens and that all that has for now...
Logan is the lumberjack Right? Im awful with names
Yeah, pretty much that. He turn less agro, but still some options will end on him angry at you.
And yes it is the lumberjack.

GuangWu

Aug 17, 2018
Is there anyone knows how to replace the enemy's image? I've edited some to replace those shadow place holder but I don't know how to put them in the game

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Is there anyone knows how to replace the enemy's image? I've edited some to replace those shadow place holder but I don't know how to put them in the game
This is just an idea and i have no fucking clue if it will going to work. But im my phone i changed the type of archive from apk to zip so i could see and mess around with the images of the game. Maybe you can try this? I know that in HTML you cant remove a image and put another one and dont mess up your coding, just changing the name of your new image for the old one

Jan 3, 2020
This is just an idea and i have no fucking clue if it will going to work. But im my phone i changed the type of archive from apk to zip so i could see and mess around with the images of the game. Maybe you can try this? I know that in HTML you cant remove a image and put another one and dont mess up your coding, just changing the name of your new image for the old one
I work with renpy myself. If they can somehow get into the archive file and swap out the images and name them EXACTLY the same (if it's "wolfdick.png" you HAVE to put "wolfdick.png", no Wolf, no .jpg, it needs to be exactly the same, even one thing out of place will prevent it working), then close it up and leave it as an Archive file, it'll work. The images in Renpy are defined in a way like "image wolf = "images/enemies/wolf.png". So it's literally just a case of replacing the file perfectly and he's golden.

Honestly, the hardest part is just keeping it as an archive file. I've only ever raided those, I dunno how to alter them without changing the file type.

Reactions: GuangWu
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes