• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
How do you edit the characters relationships like not the enemies, just the cast, i know how to add money and stats by reading the comments, any help would be appreciated thank you :)
With a saveeditor from a page.
Read back some post, they is a link for how save edit using a page and how/what edit for do what you want and other things.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
here is a quick guide to how to edit the indicators/keyword of Lustful desires's saved files
P.S. probably there is someone who might have done this, but i never checked, so i made it from scratch..

koloupo

Jul 16, 2019
here is a quick guide to how to edit the indicators/keyword of Lustful desires's saved files
P.S. probably there is someone who might have done this, but i never checked, so i made it from scratch..

This was very useful.. thank you!

Reactions: OldBear

perles75

May 16, 2020
very quick couple of questions about Logan after looking at the guide (in the Encouraged path)... first, is there any difference in the aftermath if you rescue him from the bandits or you just observe without intervening? then, is the scene at the sawmill with Barrel happening only if you help the bandits? (I guess the one with Blake in the mines happens regardless of it?)

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
very quick couple of questions about Logan after looking at the guide (in the Encouraged path)... first, is there any difference in the aftermath if you rescue him from the bandits or you just observe without intervening? then, is the scene at the sawmill with Barrel happening only if you help the bandits? (I guess the one with Blake in the mines happens regardless of it?)
Logan becomes a bottom bitch if you encourage him to go to the Bandit camp whether you rescue him or not. I think you get relationship points if you rescue him, but you can always increase that through other methods. The Logan/Barrel scene also happens in the encouraged path only.

Reactions: perles75

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i guess there should be a third option "if i told you to stay or go, would you listen?" which would make Logan make his own decision. and probably if he went to the bandits, and you save him, his character would be broken as he owes you but his lust to too much that you need to take him to prison at home to treat him or to drive him crazy

perles75

May 16, 2020
i guess there should be a third option "if i told you to stay or go, would you listen?" which would make Logan make his own decision. and probably if he went to the bandits, and you save him, his character would be broken as he owes you but his lust to too much that you need to take him to prison at home to treat him or to drive him crazy
I think that might happen or will happen anyway, if you go into the bottom Logan path :D

The Logan/Barrel scene also happens in the encouraged path only.
yes, I get that happens only in the encouraged path, but does it happen regardless on how you deal with the bandits in the end? (Unless I'm mistaken, you can end that story either collaborating with them and finding a compromise, possibly at your expense, or fighting them -is that correct? I've just done the collaboration path once, but I'm trying a dominant top run now :D )

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
does version of this game with galery even exist? never saw any
You don't really need it.
Just download this .exe (which I forgot the name) for unpack the format of the game and you can get ALL of the CG, even the hidden one of Stan.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes