Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Can you change logan's position from top to bottom on saveeditonline.com?
If yes then which variant should I change?
I think this will break a little bit the game. I mean, those are routes. Like the destruction of the lizard or choosing go after bernard during the werewolf event. It's not like the mc where you can adjust your reputation and dominance level

bastiaramix

Jun 5, 2018
Can you change logan's position from top to bottom on saveeditonline.com?
If yes then which variant should I change?
I did that recently just to see the new scene with korg.

I changed the variant bar_sawmill_bandit from 2 to -6 and that did the trick. (Do it at your own risk!)

theonod

Aug 5, 2019
Can someone tell me how to start building fair in Bareshade? I already did watchtower but fair topic doesn't appear when I visit Bernard at night.

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
Can someone tell me how to start building fair in Bareshade? I already did watchtower but fair topic doesn't appear when I visit Bernard at night.
Look at the quest log, there should be countdown to the next available upgrade(fair), it`s around 13 days

perles75

May 16, 2020
It seems to me that several dialogue or choice options are blocked if you encourage Logan to go to the camp. What can you actually do in the encouraged Logan path (not cosidering the outdoor fun scene) and how can you increase his liking score in that path?

bastiaramix

Jun 5, 2018
It seems to me that several dialogue or choice options are blocked if you encourage Logan to go to the camp. What can you actually do in the encouraged Logan path (not cosidering the outdoor fun scene) and how can you increase his liking score in that path?
there's a short scene with encouraged logan when you're constructing the watchtower, aside from that i think its just logan with someone else, the ones i have seen are with Blake, fat bandit, Korg and Rhot.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
you need to have the fair unlocked, invited korg to the fair and then talk about the encounter with logan and encourage him, after that when you wander in the fair the scene can happen i think...
I did the fair event with Logan and Bernard but nothing seems to happen with the Orc, it's kind of annoying how vague the patch notes are...

Reactions: shinyboy64

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I did the fair event with Logan and Bernard but nothing seems to happen with the Orc, it's kind of annoying how vague the patch notes are...
They actually are. Took me a while to get what the hell they talk on they Discord for even learn they is a Firework scene that only unlock if you have 3 Bombs of each kind. Which is hard to come by as one of the bomb need a glowmushroom and for get another (under lakes (both) is practical rare.

So it is a big mess.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
They actually are. Took me a while to get what the hell they talk on they Discord for even learn they is a Firework scene that only unlock if you have 3 Bombs of each kind. Which is hard to come by as one of the bomb need a glowmushroom and for get another (under lakes (both) is practical rare.

So it is a big mess.
Yeah the glowshrooms only seem to be obtainable via entering the purification lake by chance, and well putting them in the garden to grow...

Reactions: shinyboy64

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
do we need to finish nauxus event first,to be able to trigger the nightmare? I'm already all lizard quest except nauxus.but,im sitll not able to get the nightmare no matter how many times i slept at the ruins

rafa12

Mar 31, 2020
do we need to finish nauxus event first,to be able to trigger the nightmare? I'm already all lizard quest except nauxus.but,im sitll not able to get the nightmare no matter how many times i slept at the ruins
no sure.. but I get the nightmare event while doing nauxus event.
Did you already get slept with Rhot? because I get the event after date(?) him.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes