ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
Where is the Logan and Rhot scene btw?
You must've encouraged Logan to do something about the Bandits then, when you take the lizards to visit Bareshade, stay with Roushk and Bernard in the shop. You'll see Logan and Rhot through the window.

do we need to finish nauxus event first,to be able to trigger the nightmare? I'm already all lizard quest except nauxus.but,im sitll not able to get the nightmare no matter how many times i slept at the ruins
You don't have to finish the Nauxus event but you have get far enough to witness Othra's ritual which is towards the end of that event chain.

Crux07

Feb 21, 2018
How do you unlock the Warehouse Meeting from the new update. I've been trying and can't seem to unlock it. Thanks in advance!

perles75

May 16, 2020
there's a short scene with encouraged logan when you're constructing the watchtower, aside from that i think its just logan with someone else, the ones i have seen are with Blake, fat bandit, Korg and Rhot.
thanks. Any way to make Logan like you more in the encouraged path?

(by the way, you can't follow the Logan path during the werewolf event if you encouraged him, can you?)

gulldrak

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah the glowshrooms only seem to be obtainable via entering the purification lake by chance, and well putting them in the garden to grow...
In this new update you can buy every kind of bomb if you convince Xer to visit the fair, he'll have a stand where he sells the bombs

gulldrak

Jan 9, 2020
Have you guys found all the scenes that trigger after you lose all your sanity against certain enemies? (the game ends after every scene so be careful) Only until yesterday I realized they existed, so far I've came across the following:

- Troll (<3)
- Victoria
- Raptor
- Corrupted lizard
- Slimes
- Tar beings
- Alpha werewolf

I think there's one with the nymph but I have not tried it. Please let me know if you found more.

Jun 5, 2019
How do you trigger the fair event with Logan. I have 1 heart with Logan and he is on the normal route and Bernard has 3 hearts? First I went to the fair with Bernard ( It was the only way to trigger Logan), than I talked to Logan about going to the fair, he agrees. I then craft all the bombs needed to watch the fire works. However, when it comes time to pick who I want to watch the fireworks with, Logan is not a choice, only Bernard and Rose & Rose does not even have a heart. Why?

bastiaramix

Jun 5, 2018
How do you trigger the fair event with Logan. I have 1 heart with Logan and he is on the normal route and Bernard has 3 hearts? First I went to the fair with Bernard ( It was the only way to trigger Logan), than I talked to Logan about going to the fair, he agrees. I then craft all the bombs needed to watch the fire works. However, when it comes time to pick who I want to watch the fireworks with, Logan is not a choice, only Bernard and Rose & Rose does not even have a heart. Why?
I think first you need to find logan when you stroll around the fair to trigger the event, maybe then he is avaliable for the fireworks?

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I think first you need to find logan when you stroll around the fair to trigger the event, maybe then he is avaliable for the fireworks?
You need to invite him on the SECOND fair. First one is about Bernard.
Just on Sunday get on the Windmill, talk to him, chose Fair and then go the Fair option. As Beastiaramix says, you to "Stroll Around" until he show up:
Warning do, he will have options that will decrease his likening to you. So, save often.

Reactions: 5thmizukage

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
no sure.. but I get the nightmare event while doing nauxus event.
Did you already get slept with Rhot? because I get the event after date(?) him.
yeah,already did. multiple time

You don't have to finish the Nauxus event but you have get far enough to witness Othra's ritual which is towards the end of that event chain.
ok,that seems to be the fixed. thank you

Reactions: ErrantVenn

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hyao should add like a super OP hidden boss to give something to the people who are over-leveled af by this point.

Reactions: shinyboy64

perles75

May 16, 2020
The quest told me to explore the Junkyard but I never found a way to the Junkyard. Is this bug?
You can access it only via underground tunnels; so first you need to find a way to make light, then start exploring the tunnels

Reactions: ARH25
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes