Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
BTW,I recall them saying in Discord, that the Android version isnt official nor supported by the developpers.

Cant progress much apparently...Where's the Junkyard?
How to capture Werewolf Bernard? I read you use the Antilycan, but you gotta capture him somehow.
Also cant find Ste in this farm (No dialogue triggers, after saving him).
And what about the Rat King?
Thx and sorry for so many questions, dont find them.

In the far future I may just do a new game, with modded version.
Bad end for lizards, and dirty Logan bottom endings, fked up my playthrough a bit.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
This update is really bad or just me?It seems nothing is happening.
Damn it was...
It was literal 1:30hrs of "extra" play and that in a month?
Hyao should close Discord and return to what the game was since point 1 and stop this soft crap: Lustful Desires.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
That update was indeed very bad, I was expecting the Rat King to be a boss of some sort and there was hardly any new sex scenes at all. Why commission ZoroJ for new character art when previous characters are still lacking nude pictures. :cautious:

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
BTW,I recall them saying in Discord, that the Android version isnt official nor supported by the developpers.

Cant progress much apparently...Where's the Junkyard?
How to capture Werewolf Bernard? I read you use the Antilycan, but you gotta capture him somehow.
Also cant find Ste in this farm (No dialogue triggers, after saving him).
And what about the Rat King?
Thx and sorry for so many questions, dont find them.

In the far future I may just do a new game, with modded version.
Bad end for lizards, and dirty Logan bottom endings, fked up my playthrough a bit.
1.You can catch werewolf bernard after building prison and upgrade it , use werewolf lure 5 times or more on him then finish him. ( i think , i successed on werewolf logan )
2. Talk with victorya about the new prisoner --> talk with feliar --> talk with the horse boy sincerely --> take the boy to victory -> free Ste--> patch forest underground --> farm --> wander to find the glory hole --> talk with Ste ( Likeness is necessary , doing his task to raise it, talking with him about the hole with low likeness will make him like you less, i cheated 100 on his likeness and love to get the scen =)) ) --> a scene BJ through the glory hole ( dun know if it were Ste) .
3. sorry i dont=)) have any interest in the rat yet maybe later with more CG.
.......... hyao promised that there will be a big big event and a new CG in the next update..
I still didnt know how to get the Ste horny version ....anyone know how to get it ? i click the EYE icon but nothing change..

Last edited:

sariel6352

May 15, 2019
I have seen a picture when disassembled the document, but not sure if it is applicable to the current version.As the update says,some conversations with Ste and two small quests.

By the way, I beat victorya directly, or horny version is in the normal way to find Arion for help?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I have seen a picture when disassembled the document, but not sure if it is applicable to the current version.As the update says,some conversations with Ste and two small quests.

By the way, I beat victorya directly, or horny version is in the normal way to find Arion for help?
Yeah Ste gets pissed if you beat her. Use Arion.

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
I think it's supposed to be a QoL update but for a quarantine update and with more people working on new content I feel this month's update is meh, I hope he is preparing a big quest line that couldn't be implemented on this patch for any reason and hope the new writers actually put more effort to bring a lot of content and not only 3 lines of chatting with their characters

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah Ste gets pissed if you beat her. Use Arion.
how ? i rescue Ste without any violence lmao ... i asked her nicely and nothing happen ... i saw the horny Ste too but still didnt know how to get it in the game ? didnt even get him pissed off too.

Last edited:

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
I can’t load my game from the previous version (Usually it works on other versions) Do I actually need to play the whole game again?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes