sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Is the apk not being made any more for some reason? Was there a post on the patreon for this?
The android version isn’t made by the main dev. It usually comes out after initial release. I usually only release the pc version but I know there was someone else who was doing the other versions sometimes

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I think if we will still get the Android version, will just be when he posted the free version, cause nothing... The only thing was a pool that he posted on the patreon
He doesn't post the game files on his patreon. Does he? I thought there was the changelog and a link to the itch.io with all the game files.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
He doesn't post the game files on his patreon. Does he? I thought there was the changelog and a link to the itch.io with all the game files.
I only can see through the public thing. I can't pay patreon content. Dollar is very expensive for my country

Kimo

Jun 4, 2017
I found a way to play the pc version on Android: I extracted the archive with the app Es File Explorer, then I downloaded an app named Joiplay and a plugin from the app that supports games made with the renpy. But the letters are too big, I'm trying to find a way to fix that.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
So, i accidentally didn't suck the guards on the front of northcrest and now i can't fuck them. Any idea of how i can fix that on the save editor?

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i havent played the game lately, so i might not have the most accurate information

1) Logan and the orc - i havent tried that route.. you need to select "encourage him to go to the bandits" when bandits attack Bareshade and Logan is furious asking you what he is going to do... this would make logan bottom.. the orc. after saving him from Vicoria, and asking him to stay at your house, doing him alot of muscle relaxing every day to increase his likes .. at some certain point, you would propose for him to visit Bareshade to attend to the hot spring.. maybe not from the first time, probably after several times..

2) scrap is the rat at the juckyard when it is clear and you start searching for the key, you will find him.. the whole juckyard can by found underground, after asking the bartender how to help him, there should be a quest to check the sounds and noises under the basement..

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes