Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Quick question: in the early stage of the lizard tribe, before you discover the lake and all, you have a talk option with Rhot to give him something against the curse with multiple options (cleasing water, lust or restrain potions, etc.). Does this mini event actually have any effect in any way? I don't remember any difference if you give him a restrain potion or a corrupted lust potion, you just lose the item and don't even improve your relationship with him.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Quick question: in the early stage of the lizard tribe, before you discover the lake and all, you have a talk option with Rhot to give him something against the curse with multiple options (cleasing water, lust or restrain potions, etc.). Does this mini event actually have any effect in any way? I don't remember any difference if you give him a restrain potion or a corrupted lust potion, you just lose the item and don't even improve your relationship with him.
It's part of the many little choices you can make to increase the Warrior's Lust/Acolyte's Lust, which are pointers as to whether you get the Good or Bad Lizard Ending. But you can get the good ending easily anyways so those choices don't matter unless you're actually aiming for the bad end.

And yes, most of his like/love stats happen after rescuing Roushk.

Reactions: Mr. X

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
And there will still be interactions with Logan if I didn't let him into the camp and no one died at the construction site in the woods. What if he has 100% sympathy?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Logan's romance is dragging out too long, to the point I lost interest, I want to know more about Blake, he thicc af. But seriously where have all the extreme fetishes gone, it's so vanilla now

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Where are the saves stored outside of the game folder on Windows? I wanna delete all the old saves which no longer usable but can't find where they are.

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
there's a new note during werewolf event that mentions a gangbang with 14 werewolfs? what does that mean??? is there a new werewolf event u can activate after reading that?

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
there's a new note during werewolf event that mentions a gangbang with 14 werewolfs? what does that mean??? is there a new werewolf event u can activate after reading that?
I think it just references what will happen to you if you lose to werewolves... idk if there's more to that

May 3, 2019
There's a "?" area in the wolf den that if you inspect at night will have a repeatable gangbang scene where the whole pack fucks you for hours. It's an RNG based scene that requires high werewolf affection to trigger

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
How do we get the lewd art from Grushk?
Is it by making him win the hunting contest? If so how?
It's during, if you get the option to put aphrodisiac on a tree, and then check what he's doing after. Not much happens after the contest despite who wins.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes