daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
I think i know what the problem is, did you get the egg for the witch's quest from the cheat menu? Because that's when you find the corrupted lake, getting the egg from the cheat menu and completing the quest without exploring the forgotten temple and finding the corrupted lake, makes you completely unable to get to that location for later on, so what you need to do is go back to a save file before the witch egg quest and do it again without cheats (or at least till you unlock the location inside forgotten temple) hope that helps.
I can agree with that I gave the more potion quest by Bernard from cheat menu to end up unable to start others request I needed to start from 0 again

bastiaramix

Jun 5, 2018
I can agree with that I gave the more potion quest by Bernard from cheat menu to end up unable to start others request I needed to start from 0 again
I had that problem too, but to solve it you just to make the restrain potion and you learn the recipe, no need to start from 0.

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
People, has anyone encountered this? It came out after I explored the basement and came across a scene of a rat fucking. I clicked on the peephole to view the scene and it came out. When you exit, the game crashes. Screenshot_20210502_131238_com.r3nn.ld.jpg

Jun 5, 2019
I just got to say wow. The Logan update was really good. Plus I like how our 1st interaction with him is proof that you do not technically need sex to show love. The fact that he knows you reek of sex from everyone you fucked is priceless. Plus it just means that Bernard also knows and is completely fine with it because he loves you. This was a great update and cannot wait for the rest. I can't wait to see how Logan will react trying to bottom in the love route. Do you guys think he will still be dominate? I would like him to be the dominate power bottom if so.

Last edited:

pyruss17

Apr 20, 2019
I think i know what the problem is, did you get the egg for the witch's quest from the cheat menu? Because that's when you find the corrupted lake, getting the egg from the cheat menu and completing the quest without exploring the forgotten temple and finding the corrupted lake, makes you completely unable to get to that location for later on, so what you need to do is go back to a save file before the witch egg quest and do it again without cheats (or at least till you unlock the location inside forgotten temple) hope that helps.
Maybe you're right. i used cheat for things but i dont remember if i used it to get the egg. If thats the case maybe ill start from the beginning again. But thanks anyway for the reply

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
Maybe you're right. i used cheat for things but i dont remember if i used it to get the egg. If thats the case maybe ill start from the beginning again. But thanks anyway for the reply
If you're using the cheat function never take from the key items, it can cause a lot of issues with the story

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
and even taking other specifics items, you should check if you can buy said item, or at least get the resources to try making the consumable one time can help u with the recipes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I just got to say wow. The Logan update was really good. Plus I like how our 1st interaction with him is proof that you do not technically need sex to show love. The fact that he knows you reek of sex from everyone you fucked is priceless. Plus it just means that Bernard also knows and is completely fine with it because he loves you.
Bernard already mentions that he knows that/if you 'get around' more then once, and that he's not bothered because he considers you a free spirit or some such. Bernard is just a big, sweet, cuddly puppy who is happy to have you in his life. I think it's rather impossible not to like him. :)

Reactions: Honeybun Burglar

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I just got to say wow. The Logan update was really good. Plus I like how our 1st interaction with him is proof that you do not technically need sex to show love. The fact that he knows you reek of sex from everyone you fucked is priceless. Plus it just means that Bernard also knows and is completely fine with it because he loves you. This was a great update and cannot wait for the rest. I can't wait to see how Logan will react trying to bottom in the love route. Do you guys think he will still be dominate? I would like him to be the dominate power bottom if so.
What's Logan update? Which one? How do I get that interaction you mention?

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
This is the save file with the "I owe you a beer" event. I had to play a save file given by ThroawayGag until to the point where every pre-requisites required is done (the clash with barrel event won't trigger despite having the checks done). All you have to do is spam the relax button until the event triggers. You can only do 3 variations out of 4: the normal route which requires you to reason with him, the submissive route which requires you to just go with it, and the "top" route which requires you to do the same thing in the submissive route but you need to drink a top and a dominant potion before you trigger the event. I don't know how to trigger the 4th variation since I don't know how to manipulate the high WW like requirement. I hope this helps for some peeps.

P.S: I kinda like the slow development. It kinda makes it worth it at the end. The other option is just there to quench thirsts but after that encounter, it didn't really satisfy me cause both people aren't on the same wavelength when it happened.
For the WW Like requirement you need to go to the Wolves Den at night and submit to many werewolves. I recommend using Love potions to make it faster, throw a love potion at the star of the fight, make them horny and submit then repeat, this will increase your reputation with the WW to 100 (Loving) after that when choosing "Go with it" with Logan he will transform mid-fucking.

To see whats your Liking with the Werewolves (and other enemies) press the button with the flag, its down the Relationship button.

Jul 12, 2019
how do you trigger the "clash with barrel" event?
-Do you need to make the time pass before reentering the tavern? (If you just enter andgo back to the bareshade menu the time doesn't flow)
-You can only do it before having the watchtower done?

I have 100 reputation with bandits, normal Logan, farmstead road and all bareshade expansions done on my save.

I don't think Barrel has ever steped in bareshade after the bandit attack .Do you have to lose to Scar in the bandit camp event to make them go to the city?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes