dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
Damn I think the Acolyte quest is bugged for me. I find one in a random battle encounter in the dark swamp but ditch her instead of bringing her back afterward. That IS the one I need to complete the quest, right?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Can you share your save file as a female MC am curious about the difference in some scenes
Sorry, I don't have a save file since the overhaul - my last saves were all 0.27. I deliberately haven't played since then because I don't want to sink time into it until there's a decent amount of brand new content.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
what is "wolf training"?
Do you have a dog, raptor or horse at your house? It's basically that but they added details to teaching them how to fetch, fuck, fight etc. If you don't have it, you need to build certain items and feed and heal the wolf in the wolf den (upper left corner). Then you can go home, click on the storage/build/basically the icon that isn't alchemy and then the image of the horse. It'll let you train them there.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Guys I have a problem I deleted the game and downloaded the new version but when I start playing I can't use the save files I found here my load screen show me my old saves they don't work help please

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Guys I have a problem I deleted the game and downloaded the new version but when I start playing I can't use the save files I found here my load screen show me my old saves they don't work help please
Save files bellow ver. 0.30.0 will not work anymore. You should try a new game. Don't worry, Hyao added cheat code (when you play, go to the menu and choose 'preferences') so you don't have to work hard. He even bribe you when you choose 'message from Hyao' option in your house. So good luck with your new game!

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
i cant find roushk in forgotten temple. i already found lake of purification what should i do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you already unlock 'Go to underground (corrupted lake)' option? If you don't go to Forgotten Tample and try to 'Explore the sorroundings' option again and again until the option unlocked. Then go to the corrupted lake, choose 'Sneak around' option until the event is triggered.

Though I think you need do other things like:
- completed witch raptor catching quest to get reptile's lure unlocked (to catch Roushk and other reptiles)
- have item to light your way in the underground; either craft some torch in your house (require Workshop) or let either Othra or witch to craft you light source amulet (Othra = Glowing amulet, Witch = Witch Amulet). You need glowshroom to do this (Find in the underground)
- And last, you need to have Prison to keep Roushk (Do 'Rat problem' quest to open 'Mines' for Diabosite)

pyruss17

Apr 20, 2019
Have you already unlock 'Go to underground (corrupted lake)' option? If you don't go to Forgotten Tample and try to 'Explore the sorroundings' option again and again until the option unlocked. Then go to the corrupted lake, choose 'Sneak around' option until the event is triggered.

Though I think you need do other things like:
- completed witch raptor catching quest to get reptile's lure unlocked (to catch Roushk and other reptiles)
- have item to light your way in the underground; either craft some torch in your house (require Workshop) or let either Othra or witch to craft you light source amulet (Othra = Glowing amulet, Witch = Witch Amulet). You need glowshroom to do this (Find in the underground)
- And last, you need to have Prison to keep Roushk (Do 'Rat problem' quest to open 'Mines' for Diabosite)
i already did all of your things and i still dont have "go to corrupted lake" option. i dont know what to do anymore xd

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
i already did all of your things and i still dont have "go to corrupted lake" option. i dont know what to do anymore xd
Have you tried talk one more time with othra? If I remember correctly you talk two times with her. But its strange, you should have the underground lake open if you already had made the witch's quest to steal the egg from the cursed lizards

dpaidmdpy

Dec 11, 2017
I played a while back and just downloaded again to see updates. Noticed there were no female images. Is that supposed to be like that?

Averill Elwyn

Sep 22, 2020
I think i know what the problem is, did you get the egg for the witch's quest from the cheat menu? Because that's when you find the corrupted lake, getting the egg from the cheat menu and completing the quest without exploring the forgotten temple and finding the corrupted lake, makes you completely unable to get to that location for later on, so what you need to do is go back to a save file before the witch egg quest and do it again without cheats (or at least till you unlock the location inside forgotten temple) hope that helps.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes