Hollowed Mist

Jun 9, 2022
Am I the only one experiencing this problem where the stills in my gallery went missing even though I literally obtained the specific still (like the lizard ending). Everytime I exit the application, the gallery has been resetting, at least some of the remaining stills stays untouched.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Critique time!
The Gnoll is actually perfect proportion wise and love the expression.
The Goblin's head is a little large but other than that it's good.
Centaur the equine half is a little small feel like it should be better to scale~ (Longer legs perhaps)

It's the colouring I'm more worried about, if the shading does it justice it will look good either way

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Critique time!
The Gnoll is actually perfect proportion wise and love the expression.
The Goblin's head is a little large but other than that it's good.
Centaur the equine half is a little small feel like it should be better to scale~ (Longer legs perhaps)

It's the colouring I'm more worried about, if the shading does it justice it will look good either way
TBH, the Centaur is like two creatures stitched together ... poorly.
But Yeah Overall pleasant surprise - arts are unique in a good way, fit in very well, also quite sexy.

Amazing how Narram hs improved so fast and well.

Reactions: xXxRaNdOmxXx
Jan 5, 2020
TBH, the Centaur is like two creatures stitched together ... poorly.
Because of you now I can't stop seeing that it looks like two different drawings joined together. xD
But it's true, the 'human' part is very detailed compared to the 'equine' part. Hopefully the coloring fixes that effect.
Even so, I think that the proportions are fine, after all, a centaur is much bigger than a human.

Windsug

Jan 5, 2020
why android version still 0.51, but in the screen its 0.52? i hope there's fix the problem ..
btw thanks for your game, really love it ...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
can you be a femboy?
You don't actually get presentation of your own character, and there's no indication of your femininity / masculinity
So .... I guess you can pretend you are a Femboy - no one will tell the differences. :KEK:
(Top / Bottom / Dom / Sub does matter tho)

• Haha
Reactions: Dyson
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes