bluehawaii

Dec 15, 2020
Is there a guide for 'unique' interactions with the beasts and prisoners at home?
For example, every prisoner being dominant then submitting to wolf logan results in a gangbang, bangingsub rhot while having dom roushk will be a threesome, and so on

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a guide for 'unique' interactions with the beasts and prisoners at home?
For example, every prisoner being dominant then submitting to wolf logan results in a gangbang, bangingsub rhot while having dom roushk will be a threesome, and so on
Prison is forgotten part of game

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, new to the game and wanted to ask some question, does gender, orientation, position, and role matter? If so what has the most content.

Also which stats should I prioritize?
Yes it depends on your own playstyle and preferences. If you're playing as a heterosexual male mc, you're in for a disappointment as this game is mostly male focused, however if you're playing as a heterosexual or bisexual female mc, then you'll definitely will get more gameplay value from doing so. If you're playing as a bisexual or homosexual male mc, you'll get the most experience since the game is not only male focused but gay focused as well. As far as which has the most content, Gay/bi male mc>Str8/bi female mc>lesbian female mc/str8 male mc. Although gay mc has the most content, submissive (bottom) mc has slightly more sexual content than dominate (top) mc. As far as stats goes, that also depends on how you'd like to play. If you're looking to seduce your opponents easier to win or just have sex with, raising your appearance and charisma is highly recommended. If you're looking to defeat your opponents by brute force, raising strength, perception, and endurance is recommended. If you're a scavenging hunter looking for goods to use for ingredients, raising perception and intelligence is highly recommended. Defeating enemies by seduction or brute force gives experience points where when there is enough, you'll be able to raise any skill level of your choosing each time you level up.

Reactions: RabidLucius

hustleydudina

Aug 10, 2021
was there ever a scene associated with the rhot/xeroth threesome? I keep getting the dialogue where both fo them talk about dominating you but could never trigger a scene with it

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
where can I trigger the everett and booner sex scene?
Night, Northcrest Marketplace, explore around. You need to have talked to Everett already and know he's a total slut to see it.
You can also mess around w/ Boonerat Night, Northcrest Residential, explore around, or if during the day in Markets, you steal (during an explore) and go to jail, he might show up if you keep waiting.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Can anyone knows how to trigger a event in the previuos update 0.51 version i forgot all about it like apothecary : yet another annoying customer i cant seems to trigger it etc
Does anyone knows how

Jun 17, 2019
Night, Northcrest Marketplace, explore around. You need to have talked to Everett already and know he's a total slut to see it.
You can also mess around w/ Boonerat Night, Northcrest Residential, explore around, or if during the day in Markets, you steal (during an explore) and go to jail, he might show up if you keep waiting.
Thanks

Jun 17, 2019
do you remember what states you need to have in order to get caught stealing?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
do you remember what states you need to have in order to get caught stealing?
State is irrelevant, it's based on your Agility stat. I noticed on my main file that I would never get caught. Cheated in some burnt Agility cookies to drop it to 1 and I would get caught like every time.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes