Kazmodeus

Jun 26, 2021
Hello guys! Hope you are doing great. I have an issue when I download the android file and I was hoping you could help me with it. When I extract the file from the .rar I get an .apk file but it opens the game files as an ordinary carpet and not an actual .apk file that I can run. Ive already tried with another file browser and my tablet has android 13, I don't know if it has anything to do with it :c

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I doubt if they were planning to bring him back it'd be this soon, anticipation is key!
Yeah, I'd argue if he turns up again it'll be after like 20 updates. Maybe more if Hyao works on other paths, cos him reappearing is probably going to be late to end game for that plotline. It's like Shaw in F&F7 (I think it was 7 anyway, there's so many damn movies...).

Reactions: NombreGenerico

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I like this new update though extremely short, still can't get over my sweet jackass boi is gone. Also, just saw the murcad lewd variaty and while Narram is a good artist not everything needs to have knots on their dicks, makes it boring. I like some variaty of dicks on my monsters.

Yukisama

Jan 15, 2022
I like rpg game so can you guys recommend something I already play Tavern of spear, Outland wanderer , and now I'm playing the lust odyssey

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes