butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I'm a bit surprised that gunnar was so liked given his vulgarity towards the player in and out of sexy times.
I mean, I liked Gunnar because he was a nice change of pace from the rest of the cast. You had to work to get Gunner to like you and be his bitch unlike everyone liking the MC and just being plain nice to the MC, Gunnar was a friction to that hero alchemist. Plus, with Gunnar you knew he didn't have ultireor motives to keep you around and would expect him to be a jerk every time both him and the MC met. I may have a bias towards him since I'm really really REALLY into verbal degrading guys.

Aug 2, 2019
I mean, I liked Gunnar because he was a nice change of pace from the rest of the cast. You had to work to get Gunner to like you and be his bitch unlike everyone liking the MC and just being plain nice to the MC, Gunnar was a friction to that hero alchemist. Plus, with Gunnar you knew he didn't have ulterior motives to keep you around and would expect him to be a jerk every time both him and the MC met. I may have a bias towards him since I'm really really REALLY into verbal degrading guys.
I see, thank you for giving me your point of view on why you find Gunnar attractive. To me, he's not my top 5 but i do have a soft spot for him and he does have positive qualities like his loyalty for scar and kind of dotes on the man in his own weird way. With the recent update, it's understandable why he's very wary of you and I guess his hostility towards MC is warranted.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Personally I like almost all fuck-able males in LD, each has his own Charm / Kink.
It's not about "Kill someone lost the popularity contest", nor "it's OK/ not OK because you like / don't like the guy - that actually will be a very bad move.
It's about how it serves the plots.
(PTSD for character be killed due to patroen supporter drama in certain game)

And IIRC it's the first time death happens in LD.
I'm kinda looking forward to see how the game goes forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I wonder if Hyao will continue to cull characters given the massive scope of character routes LD has. So many routes that were written by guest that haven't been touched, like Scrap and the Rat King route.

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
I was indifferent with the killing off of gunner... If anything I was more annoyed how the update ended where are locked until the next update.
Gunner's send off was pretty good one. He stayed true to himsellf as well as didnt really see the MC as an useless meddling POS in the end. Cant wait to see what happeneds next...

Aug 2, 2019
I was indifferent with the killing off of gunner... If anything I was more annoyed how the update ended where are locked until the next update.
Gunner's send off was pretty good one. He stayed true to himsellf as well as didnt really see the MC as an useless meddling POS in the end. Cant wait to see what happeneds next...
I was honestly more worried for tank, my baby boy's world is falling apart around him and he's along for the ride. Scar is gonna get reamed by MC for his stupid ass plan that traumatized tank and got gunnar killed. Gunnar's send off was great, he died fight defending the man he swore his life to.

Aug 2, 2019
Personally I like almost all fuck-able males in LD, each has his own Charm / Kink.
It's not about "Kill someone lost the popularity contest", nor "it's OK/ not OK because you like / don't like the guy - that actually will be a very bad move.
It's about how it serves the plots.
(PTSD for character be killed due to patroen supporter drama in certain game)

And IIRC it's the first time death happens in LD.
I'm kinda looking forward to see how the game goes forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Cough* Blackgate *Cough*

Yeah gunnar is the first explicit death. All other routes where a character is locked out of being romanced or have their story deepend is usually by them losing their sanity(Rhot/Othra/Etc) or Struggle snuggled(Logan) into being submissive and breedable.

Reactions: nackedsnake

BaraBearBR

Nov 24, 2021
I'm the only one that thinks its weird to see ''Gunnar loves you more'' right before the ''Gunnar relation log removed'' ????
also it seems like having some itens can help on the mission while the dialog is happening, unless the MC has them even if its not in your inventory, such as the small bomb that is used, I didn't test going without a bomb.

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Guys how to Journey to the island?
I Free Tao from rat king and i'm already done Rat problem.
I had the same issue, after freeing Tao go back to the tunel in the Junkyard you should find an option to keep excavating, after a while you will unlock the new location to the Island. You'll need to talk with Tao so he can guide you throught the new area.

1677090127009.png

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
I had the same issue, after freeing Tao go back to the tunel in the Junkyard you should find an option to keep excavating, after a while you will unlock the new location to the Island. You'll need to talk with Tao so he can guide you throught the new area.

View attachment 2409414
OMG after 4 days for searching, thanks for telling me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sagoh

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
After I finished the Mansion quest im stuck at a Redwood camp with nowhere to go to do? Only given option to Leave but it brings me to the world map with nowhere to go

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes