nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
will you PLEASE stop spreading this rumor already? Your overinfactuation with Zoroj is becoming a bit much. We dont know why or what is going on, but you spreading this rumor is not helping anything. It was said in the discord (if you actually went there) that there were some personal matters that the guy had to go through, but he does occassionally send hyao gift art

and hyao literally overpays his commissions to artists, but you wouldn't know this unless you asked him yourself.
Would you guys please Just stop this back n forth nonsense already.
It really really doesn't matter what a random guy thinks, especially on a pirate site.

"Someone is upset about how the game went, and shared some arts that he liked", why can't you just leave it at that.
It's not like he's spreading rumour about someone has died.

You flaming the argument also not helping anything :KEK:

Aug 2, 2019
What is the deal with Sabal? I know if you go "dom" on him, he stops spawning, as his character sheet in your book has to black hearts. So is there an actual way for him to start liking or at least tolerating you? I tried every way to beat him I could think of.
If you fucked his ass you automatically get a black heart and will not see him after. Since sabal's thing is how much of a manly man he is by trying to kill you and or dominate you.

Aug 2, 2019
Now then, about this new update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The nameless doesnt have much to do with this one outside of him being a slight cameo when you and the crew gathered at the beach. He even said it himself that what ever is happening with the orcs and northcrest isn't his doing. I highly doubt he would lie about something like that.

Yasm

Oct 24, 2021
I have problem
I need to talk to Everett about his conversation with Gunnar
but I don't have that dialog
What should I do?

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
I have problem
I need to talk to Everett about his conversation with Gunnar
but I don't have that dialog
What should I do?
You need to explore the cave with Scar first. Go to his hideout and he'll ask you to go to the cave with him.

On an unrelated note, how do you trigger the new event with Ruben (the apothecary)?

Leov11

Aug 9, 2022

I am literally in depression right now, my most fav character, killed by the script just like that :cry::cry:, when our herbalist is basically the most strong character in the whole game, and could easylly defeat all the enemies that were pursuing us in just one blink, but no, the writers decided to just kill one of the most loved characters for the sake of it, or that is what I am assuming... I just hope they would rewrite that and give us more options to save our beloved Gunnar and the rest of the crew.

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
Is there enough MF content in this game for it to be worth it for someone who's not really a fan of MM stuff?
Not really. When this game started development, there was a better balance between hetero and gay content, but it quickly shifted in the direction of gay-oriented content. The vast majority of enemy sprites, lewd scenes and so on happen with male characters. If you're playing a female PC you can still access pretty much everything, but the game is definitely designed for players who are attracted to men.

Scribonum

Aug 9, 2022
What is the deal with Sabal? I know if you go "dom" on him, he stops spawning, as his character sheet in your book has to black hearts. So is there an actual way for him to start liking or at least tolerating you? I tried every way to beat him I could think of.
If you submit to him under specific circumstances: Raise his libido to the point where he gets an erection while having a Nepeta in your inventory, you get a scene that I *think* ends with raising his opinion of you.

Is there enough MF content in this game for it to be worth it for someone who's not really a fan of MM stuff?
Some female enemies don't have artwork yet and aren't a priority for the Dev team. I think only one of the female NPCs is properly romance-able, maybe fewer. If you want a female POV, it might be worth it, but if you want MF from a male POV it's definitely a waste of your time for now. It may be worth coming back to after a while.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Yep he did it, Hyao pulled a Nauxus from Tavern of Spear.
I do love a good depressing story but why did it have to be my favourite character ;-; (Loves you more. Relationship log removed.)

Literally the story I'd been hoping for but that ending has me shook

On a side-note, was totally screaming at the MC to go save him instead of standing there derping while monologuing internally

Last edited:
Reactions: SPACE!man
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes