TazzyBR

Mar 3, 2019
wow. So we finally know who is the shapeshifter that nameless was talking about. Im SO ready to kill this MF. Also, kinda sus that nameless was "there" to begin with, it makes me think something: what happened MIGHT be a hallucination showing us a warning.

Gunanmy

Oct 14, 2020
I did not install this game to fill the tablet with tears. I'm really ready for any deal with this green what's-his-name to fix this. And this is what I've been waiting for months? TT

Reactions: Leov11 and lihsdvb

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustfulDesires-0.51.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Need some help im im the camp with scar and tank and the only selection ia to leave but i cant leave that place those anyone know how

lihsdvb

Jul 27, 2020
I freaking cried when reading the dialog between MC and Gunnar at the end of the update :cry: I love it, feeling good about future updates ♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gunanmy

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I wonder why Hyao took that direction with Gunnar, maybe he was a character that was very hard to write for. He was so fun and my fav character from the entire games. MC finally got him to open up and we were left with "that" ending, I hope future updates will expand with Gunnar, or else I might start to learn how to code and make some mods.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, didn't expect to see spoilers (that not marked as "spoiler") in this thread, that makes me regretting coming here to see the comments.
Which is a good thing for the game I guess, meaning Hyao really created some lovable Characters that we care a lot.

Rip Me and anyone else had their day ruined by these spoilers. :KEK:

Last edited:

AAkula

Sep 10, 2017
What is the deal with Sabal? I know if you go "dom" on him, he stops spawning, as his character sheet in your book has to black hearts. So is there an actual way for him to start liking or at least tolerating you? I tried every way to beat him I could think of.

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Hyao wasn't paying him enough anymore for him to waste time on LD when his Patreon is doing so much better now
will you PLEASE stop spreading this rumor already? Your overinfactuation with Zoroj is becoming a bit much. We dont know why or what is going on, but you spreading this rumor is not helping anything. It was said in the discord (if you actually went there) that there were some personal matters that the guy had to go through, but he does occassionally send hyao gift art

and hyao literally overpays his commissions to artists, but you wouldn't know this unless you asked him yourself.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes