sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
After I finished the Mansion quest im stuck at a Redwood camp with nowhere to go to do? Only given option to Leave but it brings me to the world map with nowhere to go
We are stuck in this area until we get a new update, you should save first before proceeding with this quest so you avoid getting stuck.

Reactions: lihsdvb
Jan 5, 2020
No, but I still believe that this will be possible somehow in some future update.
Hyao has warned us to save the game before entering the cave. So I think Gunnar's fate in this update is simply to create drama and opinions, especially to see the reactions of the players. I doubt this is the last time we meet the guard. Only Hyao knows :illuminati:

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Dayum now this is the update we are waiting for. Not just smut filler and side story. Now i can finally (once again) eager to wait and play more.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Hyao has warned us to save the game before entering the cave. So I think Gunnar's fate in this update is simply to create drama and opinions, especially to see the reactions of the players. I doubt this is the last time we meet the guard. Only Hyao knows :illuminati:
It's been a few days so I don't remember the exact text, but was it even actually explicitly stated that they killed him?

hustleydudina

Aug 10, 2021
my hope is next update he comes back/we have the option to replay the quest and save him! hopefully the next patch won't also be like delayed for 2 weeks bahahah

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True. I mean, I don't recall a definitive mention of death, just the exposure of blood. Well, that and who the one cutting him was supposed to be, so it's possible it's all for dramatic tension and player reaction. Cos so far, other than bad ends, we've never had consequences to our actions outside of rape or characters leaving.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NombreGenerico

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
True. I mean, I don't recall a definitive mention of death, just the exposure of blood. Well, that and who the one cutting him was supposed to be, so it's possible it's all for dramatic tension and player reaction. Cos so far, other than bad ends, we've never had consequences to our actions outside of rape or characters leaving.
I mean either way he's dead if he comes back "In Love" with the MC, we don't like him coz he's a softboi :cool:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Are there any female dateable love interests in this game? If so how many? All I know is that there are a lot of dudes

jastranger

May 31, 2021
I mean either way he's dead if he comes back "In Love" with the MC, we don't like him coz he's a softboi :cool:
Or he's a shapeshifter and the real Gunnar is tied up in a dungeon. But during captivity he, like Logan, starts to enjoy it... And after being rescued, he starts needing to be "put in his place" by the MC... ;)

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Err is there a way for reverting endless troll for whose relode save file? I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT SOMETHING AND RELODE, which i got surprised with endless block me to choose again.

#I Think i saw previous cry out post now.
Don't worry guy, gunner won't end up absolutely death Bc... Caro himself Creator of tavern of spear and (AKA TEAR JERKING EXECUTIONER HUSBANDO) also have some path available too~
But i doubt hyao would be hardcore like caro. I mean bad end in game was veryyyyyy soft compare to caro game

# Sorry caro! I need to speak truth after Black wolf knight and royal family, also our reptile leader that scene...
Uwahhhhhh. My tear is run again!!

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Are there any female dateable love interests in this game? If so how many? All I know is that there are a lot of dudes
As mentioned by a previous member here, only 1 female (for now is dateable minus sexual content). As far as female random sexual encounters within this game, I believe only a small handful of female sex encounters up to 4-5 characters (anyone please correct me if I'm wrong lol) you're able to have sex with so far within this game as far as I know from experience. The game however is strongly focused on male on male and straight (female protagonist) content and very limited towards straight male protagonist content. I mean, we don't even have CG art for female bandit and other female encounters aside from the Siren and the Succubus (and I've been wanting nude content for more female npcs for awhile now). This game's been around for a few years now, and the dev loves making gay content a lot more than straight content, so chances are any female main characters would probably have little to nothing worked on for the straight male audience. Maybe down the road the dev would focus a bit more on female content in the future, but as to not build up false hope, it's best to keep your expectations low for now unless the situation changes lol. Anyways hope this helps give a better insight of this game's development of the female npcs minor roles/opportunities within the game.

Reactions: Cheru
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes