sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
_Does anyone know how to activate the event? I keep entering the town at night and I already completed the northcrest conspiracy but nothing happens

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
_Does anyone know how to activate the event? I keep entering the town at night and I already completed the northcrest conspiracy but nothing happens
i had the same issue, but after i went and did the previous halloween events, i was able to activate it, so maybe that's a requirement?

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
considering how long since this has been posted, anyone got some recent screenshots of the game to share? everytime I see the limited amount on the front page it keeps turning me off the game

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Nope.

Here's some updated recreations of the screenshots in the first post + some others
I see, thank you for the extra screenshots, do you have any more of straight content? want to get a general idea of how much there is if its worth the download

I know the game started off and has a bit of a focus on Gay content

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
I see, thank you for the extra screenshots, do you have any more of straight content? want to get a general idea of how much there is if its worth the download

I know the game started off and has a bit of a focus on Gay content
There are only, like, 4 female characters with sprites in this game, and 2 of them don't have any nsfw content. The only females you can fuck in game to my knowledge are the female bandit(no sprite, not much content), the Nymph(not much content), female lizard acolytes(no sprite, not much content), and Vicoria the succubus(not much content). This game is very heavily geared towards beefy male npcs.

alan00232

Jul 30, 2018
I believe its because no one has updated it to .59 cause I can get into it just fine :LOL:

oh.. ai downloaded abut the event didnt trigger for me... all scenes i triger are the ones with the watchers mens :(
someone else havethis problem?

EDIT:Nevermind, it was a error, i accidentaly unzip the previous version

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes