ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Question is. why is there 10% straight content then? :LOL:
The dev intends to make the content fair between straight, lesbian, and gay content at the beginning but then...well...yea shit happen and it is now focused on gay content mostly with most of the female character appearing as an accessories.

• Sad
Reactions: Cheru

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is this worth playing if you're not into the gay part of the game??
Question is. why is there 10% straight content then? :LOL:
There are like 3.5 female NPCs / enemies you can hv sex with (Whitch implemented early in its development).
Also, if you play as Female MC, the game acknowledges that and actually pays dedicated attention, thus "straight content".
But overwhelming majority of sex-able Characters are Sweaty Hunky male, so take it what you will.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
you can change that via saveeditonline but you need to know
some things are triggered at every like /or/ love and they should increase once the instance occur (after meeting the person)

OldBear

May 23, 2020
the last version i have is 0.58.0 G
not sure if this is the latest, hence the public version is 57

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Ok i did see what is going on with this, how can I enter the second part of the den without having the werewolf Logan?
View attachment 2992982
i don't think you can. i.m pretty sure the second part of the den only becomes available if you're on logan's werewolf route. if you're on his bottom route, it locks you out of a bunch of content related to the werewolves.

Yorbo33

Nov 9, 2020
i don't think you can. i.m pretty sure the second part of the den only becomes available if you're on logan's werewolf route. if you're on his bottom route, it locks you out of a bunch of content related to the werewolves.
Then i get completely locked out of the new event? sad ;;

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Then i get completely locked out of the new event? sad ;;
if you're talking about the black wolf quest, then yeah. you need to finish the "troubles in the den" quest in order to activate the black wolf quest, and that quest is only available if you discouraged logan from going after the bandits (aka, you need to be on logan's werewolf route.)

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
if you're talking about the black wolf quest, then yeah. you need to finish the "troubles in the den" quest in order to activate the black wolf quest, and that quest is only available if you discouraged logan from going after the bandits (aka, you need to be on logan's werewolf route.)
Do you have a save file to share that pls its kinda hassle to do it again

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes