NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to change the route from normal Logan to Logan Bottom?
to configure it with saveedit?
The variable is bar_sawmill_bandit > number
Set it to 2 for Normal Logan, or set it to -5 for Slutty Logan. There have been several other variables introduced to Logan's data since I've last tried changing it, so this could break his progression or fail to enable certain scenes, but it's worked perfectly for me in the past.

Jun 17, 2019
PART 1: CONTENT

Misty Abyss

Entrance:

• Meet up with Grushk (Req: Part 1 finished, check 'Blessing of Lust' in the event log)

Level 2:

• Zone 4-3: Conversation with Grushk

Level 3:

• Zone 5-6: Conversation with Grushk

• Zone 9-9: Attack

Level 4:

• A new map. There's a good amount to explore both during the story mission and after it is finished as well

Bareshade

Fair:

• New wrestling opponent - Barrel (Req: Bandit CAMP morale over 25, Random chance) (Alternate ending if Barrel was allowed to stay overnight at your house ever (Check his relation log info tab))

Your House:

• Wrestling with Barrel, Round Two (Req: Sleep 8h on the same night as getting the alternate ending when wrestling Barrel at the Fair.)

PART 2: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram's addition:

• Hissh sprite

Burb's addition:

• New icons: Doggy Ears, Egg, Equipment Remains, Fishing Bait, Mysterious Signet, Pastry Sweets, Potato, Issac's Diary, Tomato

PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Now up to 3 notification messages can be shown at a time. The shop screen has been slightly adjusted to accommodate this better. Big thanks to Ren for making the code for this.

• There is a new stat that tracks if the player is into big bellies or not. To activate it, redo Harold's 'Belly Fun' talk option. If it's active it will be noted in Harold and Barrel's relation log info tab.

worldstone

Jul 3, 2022
mannn, the new content has sucked since around ~0.48. sorry but adding minor updates after killing off one of the major interests sucks. if hyao is going to take a month or two off thats fine but give players expectations at least. i thought with a major chara being "killed" off we were getting huge story beats but that didnt turn out to be the case. give us SOMETHING. there are so many old storylines getting trashed for no real story progression. rant over sorry. im drunk

May 6, 2019
not that barrel content isnt nice and welcome but cmon. there's so many men to write stuff for even if progressing the main story (which gunnar is tied to now..) that it doesnt make sense to not write new stuff for bernard, logan, caleb, harold, etc.
Its somewhat better then blackgate ( sadly still have hopes for it lol) But I agree that his progress seems to be lacking, I wonder if he is overwhelmed or has a job that requires most of his attention. But who knows, Its starting to get to that point where Im thinking of finding someone else that has more content.

worldstone

Jul 3, 2022
Its somewhat better then blackgate ( sadly still have hopes for it lol) But I agree that his progress seems to be lacking, I wonder if he is overwhelmed or has a job that requires most of his attention. But who knows, Its starting to get to that point where Im thinking of finding someone else that has more content.
I've heard stuff about blackgate and lilith's something, but i dont come to the lustful desires forum page to talk about X old game thats somewhat similar and doesnt recieve updates. Hyao should not be charging money for a game thats so reliant on him feeling like its time to write something ok. Just post a fic or something instead of expecting people to pay and wait 1 month for 10 minutes of content... sorry for replying and complaining but im just kinda mad after paying 6+ months for this game lol

Reactions: boredlooking23

kh_2145

May 24, 2019
Can you tell me how ??
Firstly, don't use Joiplay on Google Play, it's outdated cause they left it there for some reasons. I suggest u find Joiplay patreon, or join their Discord for more information.

Secondly, not just install Joiplay app alone, u also need to install Renpy Plugin (also in Patreon). Learn to use Joiplay (extract the files, etc.) then play.

Do more research and learn more about it, u can play not just this game, but also other games. Otherwise, u can wait for an Android ver if u are patient enough.

Reactions: ohboy57

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
mannn, the new content has sucked since around ~0.48. sorry but adding minor updates after killing off one of the major interests sucks. if hyao is going to take a month or two off thats fine but give players expectations at least. i thought with a major chara being "killed" off we were getting huge story beats but that didnt turn out to be the case. give us SOMETHING. there are so many old storylines getting trashed for no real story progression. rant over sorry. im drunk
For me, Narram teased his NSFW Yeti sprite like, 2~3 months ago and I just want to do things to him, but for some reason, still not added and I'm upset about it.

Like yeah, we just keep doing these new side stories that just end abruptly or take up multiple months; makes me sad. I still like the game and will follow it, but man, let's get back on track, please.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Honestly, considering he's taken a whole month off and still wrote some stuff up for an update anyway, I'm not really mad about the size of the update. And apparently some of the WIP scenes will be updated later in the month anyway.

And the lizard story line is one of the main storylines that had been teased a long while back, so I'm fine with focusing on it for now. That seems to be the trend with the updates, to focus on one story for a while and then shifting gears and working on a different one. It makes the game a bit unfocused, but it's probably more efficient than working on all of the plotlines at the same time.

I do have a theory though that Hyao may be reluctant to continue some of the main storylines without the main artist, ZoroJ, on board. There has been approximately nothing added to the Orc plot ever since ZoroJ left, for example. Even though officially Hyao had said that it didn't affect the course of the development, I think it did interfere with some of the plans. Though I guess at this rate Narram will eventually take over as the artist for the major Orc characters as he has now for the Lizards.

BTW, concerning the new update, are Barrel interactions only available for a sub/bottom MC? The interactions I do have as a Top player, from what I've seen, do not raise affection with him nor add him to the relation log.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Love Some Barrel Contents :love: (Hope it's still Kinky)

Tho Ain't Hyao went Hiatus, and let his Co-worker to work on the game?
Or I remember things wrong?

Honestly, considering he's taken a whole month off and still wrote some stuff up for an update anyway, I'm not really mad about the size of the update. And apparently some of the WIP scenes will be updated later in the month anyway.

And the lizard story line is one of the main storylines that had been teased a long while back, so I'm fine with focusing on it for now. That seems to be the trend with the updates, to focus on one story for a while and then shifting gears and working on a different one. It makes the game a bit unfocused, but it's probably more efficient than working on all of the plotlines at the same time.

I do have a theory though that Hyao may be reluctant to continue some of the main storylines without the main artist, ZoroJ, on board. There has been approximately nothing added to the Orc plot ever since ZoroJ left, for example. Even though officially Hyao had said that it didn't affect the course of the development, I think it did interfere with some of the plans. Though I guess at this rate Narram will eventually take over as the artist for the major Orc characters as he has now for the Lizards.

BTW, concerning the new update, are Barrel interactions only available for a sub/bottom MC? The interactions I do have as a Top player, from what I've seen, do not raise affection with him nor add him to the relation log.
IMO, These "Monthly subscription Model" hurt most games more than do them good. Games are like Arts that needs craft, not some monthly mass product.

That's why it's not that bad if you don't care nor follow these games monthly, but only jump in when there's something picks your interest - if The dev doesn't treat their project as "cohesive experience", why should you?
At least they are not scammers like many others (cough, BlackGate).

• Haha
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulDesires-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
I like the character art in the screenshots, is there a way to turn off scenes in settings such as gay scenes probably a long shot but thought I'd ask.

Jeichan

Feb 25, 2020
I like the character art in the screenshots, is there a way to turn off scenes in settings such as gay scenes probably a long shot but thought I'd ask.
If you turn off the scenes and the gay things from a 99% gay game, what else are you playing for? I'm confused unless I understand you wrong

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
If you turn off the scenes and the gay things from a 99% gay game, what else are you playing for? I'm confused unless I understand you wrong
you understood me correctly, I haven't touched the game and I saw that it has the gay tag but also saw somewhere mentioning some straight and lesbian stuff. Now knowing its 99% gay, sounds like a poor game choice for me haha. Thanks for the response. I guess I'm looking for an "attractive/buff" guy who gets the ladies I feel like most games have a basic looking guy and hot ladies. I'm looking for sexy people having sexy time.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes