vokuv

Oct 25, 2019
Can't get the first Heart with Dulrig
already got him to 50 friendship
Already did the event of getting the crystals
And did everything like the guide but nothing =/
To get the heart you have to allow him to touch you (this one triggers if you have enough lewd fanme in northcrest, 5 i think), let the soldier fuck you, rimm dulrig once, protect dulrig against golems(dont wait until the end just go back and forth until protect dulrig button appears) and give him 5 emerines at the end

Reactions: cadmaster

Anonnymo

Aug 30, 2019
To get the heart you have to allow him to touch you (this one triggers if you have enough lewd fanme in northcrest, 5 i think), let the soldier fuck you, rimm dulrig once, protect dulrig against golems(dont wait until the end just go back and forth until protect dulrig button appears) and give him 5 emerines at the end
Ops
Saw that, I'll try

GOt it
Ty

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Does anyone know the steps to Roushk's second heart?
After you finish the Curse of Lust go to Othra during the day after 10 a.m. and pick the Bonding conversation, there's an option for long walk, waterfall and help in the temple. You have to come back on different days and do all 3, afterwards there will be a 4th option to let her make the decision, this is where the 2nd heart should trigger.

May 6, 2019
I don't understand Hyao shifting the release date so many times if he's just gonna be late anyways I feel like it would be so much better if he gave a general time frame (i.e first week of the month) because then he wouldn't have to worry about the exact day he got it out. He misses so many of his self-imposed deadlines I'm very unironically obsessed
maybe hell submit it at 11:59pm at night, still technically on time. Or maybe he gave himself an extra day or two like his previous update without telling anyone. :unsure:

Aug 2, 2019
I know we're all itching for the update but, im not going to be on Hyao's case. delays happen for a number of reasons and he's delivering some girthy content by the looks of it.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The update is coming out later than usual because Hyao took a break from the game in August like last year and is doing all the polishing work now to still get an update out this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the route from normal Logan to Logan Bottom?
to configure it with saveedit?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes