nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there any pregnancy content? (now or planned)
Are you asking about "Male Pregnancy" or "Female Pregnancy"?
Either way, this game doesn't mention anything remotely close to such contents, it seems the dev is not interested in such contents.

But, there's a new co-writer on the board, who knows? Never saw the new guys other work before, and we don't know how much pull the new writer has.
Still, you'll be disappointed if you are looking for "Female Pregnancy" contents.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Either way, this game doesn't mention anything remotely close to such contents, it seems the dev is not interested in such contents.

But, there's a new co-writer on the board, who knows? Never saw the new guys other work before, and we don't know how much pull the new writer has.
Still, you'll be disappointed if you are looking for "Female Pregnancy" contents.
Yeah, gonna add, codingwise it's possible to make (RNG for impregnation after submissive sex event, timer, status effects due to pregnancy, then when timer hits 0 an event occurs where birth happens), but m-preg is pretty niche in games and, given it's a mostly male game (I mean, it could change, who knows), I doubt they'll add female pregnancy given it'd be for a very specific subset of players. Unless it's oviposition, I suppose, given you could add that as "eggs go in during sex, creature leaves, eggs pop out of hole, you leave", but that's not really pregnancy.

Anyone into it would probably be better looking for a third party to mod the game with altered code. (Not me, though. I might understand how to do it, but theory and practice are very different things with python).

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021

Creo que en el final malo de los lagartos corruptos se menciona que el mc adapto su cuerpo para tener crias con la tribu lagarto corrupto

lionn

Apr 1, 2019
Yes the lizard bad end has a mention of (m)preg. There's also the tar beings, they can lay eggs in the mc iirc

Reactions: Phil_to

Anonnymo

Aug 30, 2019
Can't get the first Heart with Dulrig
already got him to 50 friendship
Already did the event of getting the crystals
And did everything like the guide but nothing =/

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, gonna add, codingwise it's possible to make (RNG for impregnation after submissive sex event, timer, status effects due to pregnancy, then when timer hits 0 an event occurs where birth happens), but m-preg is pretty niche in games and, given it's a mostly male game (I mean, it could change, who knows), I doubt they'll add female pregnancy given it'd be for a very specific subset of players. Unless it's oviposition, I suppose, given you could add that as "eggs go in during sex, creature leaves, eggs pop out of hole, you leave", but that's not really pregnancy.

Anyone into it would probably be better looking for a third party to mod the game with altered code. (Not me, though. I might understand how to do it, but theory and practice are very different things with python).
The important thing is what you do about pregnancy.
Simply a few Bad Ends that mentions pregnancy doesn't really matter;
Code in impregnation might not be difficult, but what's after?
You really need to add a system and dedicated contents around pregnancy to make it matter.

I don't think anyone actively looking for "Pregnant" contents will be happy with half-ass attempt. Just like Us are not happy with those "Gay tag" games that're actually only straight focused.

Reactions: DrBitchCratf
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes