FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Enjoying the game so far, was wondering if. There will be more illustrations like the female bandit, the MC avatar sort of thing, then some animations during the sex scenes?
the female bandit and the mc avatar probably wont happen, since the mc is up to the players imagination and the game is more focused on m/m content, but some animations during sex scenes are possible tho

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Enjoying the game so far, was wondering if. There will be more illustrations like the female bandit, the MC avatar sort of thing, then some animations during the sex scenes?
Enemies and NPCs that don't have illustrations are gradually getting them, but there's really no telling when the art will be made and there doesn't seem to be a particular order in which it is being released. Some of the early game enemies like the female bandit and the lizard acolyte still don't have an illustration, for example (though in these cases it's also probably because the male characters and M/M content gets priority in the development).

The MC probably won't be getting sprites, I think the dev may have said at some point that it was intentional for them to be blank for role play reasons. And there definitely won't be any animations. I remember Hyao explicitly stating somewhere, maybe in a comment on Itch.io or in a Patreon update, that LD is primarily written erotica, and so the sex scenes between the MC and the other characters won't be getting drawn or animated.

Aug 2, 2019
Omg im so sorry. They haven't updated MxF(Unless you're playing as FeMC)/FxF content since a little bit after victoria. Ever since it's been heavy handed on MxM ever since.

Reactions: gabrielpwen

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Depending on why you ask.
  • All missing illustrations should be filled in gradually.
  • But this is a M/M focused game. If you are expecting more M/F contents, you will get disappointed.
    • Both the dev and the audiences are not interested in M/F contents. But F/M is fine (Where MC is the female)

• This is a text-based game. If you don't like text-based scenes, you will be disappointed.
  • Animations are expensive to make, and the dev is not a animator. That's why even game with animations they tend to have much less sex scenes overall.
    • Or like Lust for Adventure, when there's a lot of animations, the scenes text quality deteriorate heavily
  • Thus even not impossible, you shouldn't be expecting animations in this game.

• In the same vein, you shouldn't be expecting MC Avatar. But I can see if the dev let players to use their own avatar
    • But they won't ever appear in game CGs, obviously.

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

Fakename2212

Nov 12, 2020
can anyone give me their save file ? i want to fool around with Tank but the game wont let me . i messed up some where . i'm on PC

Aug 2, 2019
1689399972435.png
1689399989860.png
1689400007912.png

so the new Lizard baddie WIP is being released. His some high priest(?) named Hissh, currently there is a poll about if his dick should be peirced or vanilla. Currently Pierced is in a huge lead.

that aside he looks fucking hot and narram is really settling into being a good replacement for ZoroJ and is working to his strengths with the thick lines instead of trying to copy zoroj's thinner lines. Hissh is giving me aztec priest vibes but instead of ripping out people's hearts him and his men are just filling holes full of virile lizard man spunk

hapipokori

Apr 5, 2019
Did someone figure out the hidden requirement for the barracks scene? I got the event in the apothecary, gave out a lust potion and did a couple of commissions from the quartermaster for focus tea and threw in the bonus lust potions. Am I missing something else?

Alex Evverrett

Sep 13, 2020
So a while back someone linked a bunch of save files, but it looks like they're out of date now. Does anyone have save files for the werewolf question line?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
or if you ever want to lower them for some reason use the burnt cookies.
There actually is use for them: If you push your stats too high and one-shot enemies lust bars, you can't put them into lust stances (where you get the NSFW sprites) and submit for some specific scenes (mostly bottom scenes so if you're exclusively a top then I guess that doesn't apply).

There's also an event where you can get thrown in Northcrest jail for having too low Agility when stealing from the random market event with two sex scenes available there (blowing Booner and bribing the guard).

But yeah, Hyao's a good boy who doesn't lock cheats behind a paywall because he knows his game can be extremely grindy and he knows that's not for everyone. (y)

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
There actually is use for them: If you push your stats too high and one-shot enemies lust bars, you can't put them into lust stances (where you get the NSFW sprites) and submit for some specific scenes (mostly bottom scenes so if you're exclusively a top then I guess that doesn't apply).

There's also an event where you can get thrown in Northcrest jail for having too low Agility when stealing from the random market event with two sex scenes available there (blowing Booner and bribing the guard).

But yeah, Hyao's a good boy who doesn't lock cheats behind a paywall because he knows his game can be extremely grindy and he knows that's not for everyone. (y)
you actually don't need low agility to get thrown in jail. if you get naked and try to explore the streets, some guards will stop you and you'll have an opportunity to get sent to jail that way. just so you know.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
you actually don't need low agility to get thrown in jail. if you get naked and try to explore the streets, some guards will stop you and you'll have an opportunity to get sent to jail that way. just so you know.
Oh interesting, thanks for that! I feel like I know just about everything in LD and then TIL something new, haha.
Honestly, I rarely bothered with equipment (outside when it's forced like the glowing amulet for underground exploration or the cold gear for the recent patch) because it was just easier to down some cookies.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

You won't be lock out of scenes due to your stats - except combat grab flavour text.
As the other guy said you have different ways to access Jail.
Also, you can just use Lust / Love / Insanity potions for combat scenes.
You don't even need to bother with stats if you don't want to.

It's not just "Grindy", LD has several game mechanic oversights / bad game design.
The in game cheats is actually a solution to the game mechanic oversight, not just quality of life improvement.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes