nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
No, I did find him, but he is not in my house anymore
He can be "outside" of the house, there should be an option like "look around house" or something.
Or if you used "love potion" to sexually abuse him, he'd hv left

But if it's the latter case and you can't continue, then it's a game oversight that needs to be informed by the dev.
You shouldn't be stuck in a questline cuz of your choice somewhere else.

mereka

May 18, 2020
Roushk:

• Gift: Lust Incense
  • Conversation: Training (After Lust Incense variant, scene for Top and Bottom MC
I did give roushk lust incense , and then when do the training the mc just run away say it was awkward .. there's no scene at all . Is there something I miss ?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I did give roushk lust incense , and then when do the training the mc just run away say it was awkward .. there's no scene at all . Is there something I miss ?
You need to have at least two hearts with Roushk to trigger the extra scenes. I don't think it's mentioned in the in-game update log, but it was in the one posted on Patreon.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Guess we'll have to be patient for the versions that we need and LD is getting better and better with more corruptible options than before hope there will be an update for my favorite Cthulhu

Ayumumax

Sep 15, 2021
I don't get what I need to travel the snowy mountains. Got a woolen cap and Warmth Potion. What am I missing?

koloupo

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger this scene? I have been trying for like half an hour and I only got visited by Barrel but not Logan. Everything else in that quest log is done.

1689174815549.png

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Enjoying the game so far, was wondering if. There will be more illustrations like the female bandit, the MC avatar sort of thing, then some animations during the sex scenes?

Reactions: Cheru
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes