ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
I had a look at the code for that scene and the full list of conditions for sleeping with Tank should be:
  1. you must've spoken to Scar about Tank's past
  2. the camp needs to be upgraded first with the herbalist station and then with beds
  3. it's after 20:00 but before 0:00
  4. Tank has at least 35 affection with you
  5. you're past the point in the camp storyline where Scar has woken up but that's already a prerequisite for conditions 1 and 2.
If that doesn't give you the option to have sex when you sleep together then you need to give Tank some potions to put him in a sexually active state. You'll need some combination of Dom, Sub, Top and Bottom potions depending on which scene you want to see.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
1688208159049.png
anyone had an idea on what to do for this one to trigger?
I completed troubles in the Den and did the previous 3 in order but I still can't trigger it whether it is in the herbalist home or bareshade home.

Melesse

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 2736986
anyone had an idea on what to do for this one to trigger?
I completed troubles in the Den and did the previous 3 in order but I still can't trigger it whether it is in the herbalist home or bareshade home.
This is part of Troubles in the Den. Have you fought the giant swamp creature with Logan and the werewolves? This happens at that point if you already have 3 hearts with Logan.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
This is part of Troubles in the Den. Have you fought the giant swamp creature with Logan and the werewolves? This happens at that point if you already have 3 hearts with Logan.
Ahh... now I feel stupid. I already did it apparently, I just though it was a different scenario.
Thanks

Hachi123

Dec 27, 2021
Can someone pls share their android save right before sleeping with tank? I seem to have locked myself out of that option by starting the castle siege event before having enough like points with him

Yobet1

Sep 24, 2021
Update 0.56

PART 1: CONTENT

Yeti’s Cave

Talk with Yeti:

• Conversation: Weather
  • Conversation: Gathered resources (Once per week)
  • Conversation: Your home
  • Conversation: Your friend
  • Conversation: Human settlement (Req: ‘Your friend talk done’, Ruins of settlement found)
  • Conversation: Hug? (Req: Yeti’s like at least 5)
Northcrest Training Ground

Visit barracks:

• Too horny to sleep (Req: Only between those hours 0:00-6:00. One hidden requirement)
Ruins

Entrance:

• Scounting mission (Req: ‘Exiled’ talk with Roushk done, Returned from the other side of the mountains)
Roushk:

• Gift: Lust Incense
  • Conversation: Training (After Lust Incense variant, scene for Top and Bottom MC)
Swamp

Forgotten Temple:

• Look for Grushk (Req: Scouting Mission – First Step)
[Green Option] Bareshade

Torben’s house:

• Missing guard
Rose:

• New variant for tea break: Gunnar (Req: Only if you gain 1 point of love during the certain event)
[Red Option] Northcrest Outpost

Everett:

• Family request (Req: NC Crisis Red Path - ‘Doubts’ talk with Everett done)
[Red Option] Northcrest Gate

Talk with the guards:

• Invitation to Blakemore Residence (Req: ‘Family request’ talk with Everett done)
PART 2: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram’s addition:

• Yeti – Finished version
  • Vulture
Passerby’s addition:

• Alden
PART 3: CHANGES AND BUG FIXES

Virile:

• Most of the characters relation log is up to date.
  • The event log had some quality of life changes. The quests are sorted in a better way. They are also divided into category you can browse through. You can also lock an event so it will stay even after you close the event log window and open it again.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Update 0.56

Yeti’s Cave

Talk with Yeti:

• Conversation: Human settlement (Req: ‘Your friend talk done’, Ruins of settlement found)

Visit barracks:

• Too horny to sleep (Req: Only between those hours 0:00-6:00. One hidden requirement)
Ruins

Entrance:

• Scounting mission (Req: ‘Exiled’ talk with Roushk done, Returned from the other side of the mountains)
Roushk:

• Conversation: Training (After Lust Incense variant, scene for Top and Bottom MC)
Swamp

Forgotten Temple:

[Green Option] Bareshade

Torben’s house:

• Missing guard
Rose:

• New variant for tea break: Gunnar (Req: Only if you gain 1 point of love during the certain event)

Everett:

Talk with the guards:

• Invitation to Blakemore Residence (Req: ‘Family request’ talk with Everett done)

Narram’s addition:

• Vulture
Passerby’s addition:

• Alden

Virile:

• The event log had some quality of life changes. The quests are sorted in a better way. They are also divided into category you can browse through. You can also lock an event so it will stay even after you close the event log window and open it again.
Oh thats nice thank you for th new content update
A little bit story for the lizrad tribe
I really hope to see more of it especially the Exiled lizard and who is there Leader ??

kimmy12

Jun 10, 2023
Update 0.56

Yeti’s Cave

Talk with Yeti:

Visit barracks:

Ruins

Entrance:

Roushk:

Swamp

Forgotten Temple:

[Green Option] Bareshade

Torben’s house:

• Missing guard
Rose:

Everett:

Talk with the guards:

Narram’s addition:

• Vulture
Passerby’s addition:

• Alden

Virile:

you have the new update??

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes