WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
So, how does the stuff in Mythshore work? I talked with everyone at Bareshade about the mysterious blue-eyed man, checked in the Wolves Den, looked for the grave but nothing happens when I get to Mythshore
There are apparently a couple of ways to trigger the content, the way I did it was by looking inside the Anchor inn, it's marked on the map with a magnifying glass, not a question mark. From the dialogue, it also looks like you can trigger it if Paulo and John are still in Mythshore.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I wanna play this again but the last version I played was 0.46.0 and there is so much content now that it would take long time to get through it all. Would be much better if there was at least good guide, like Tavern of Spear's guide that is definitely amazing and helped out a lot. And honestly, the ingame guide doesn't tell you everything(like I didn't know you can actually have sex with Durlig when you are traveling to the cave and get heart from him) and going through update patches notes is annoying too

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lustful Desires [v0.55.2] [Hyao]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Reactions: kh_2145 and sunsol

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Yo haven't played this game in forever, can we top Logan yet in the romance route?
There is a sex scene with him during the 3rd heart event, but he doesn't bottom there, at least in the werewolf version I did (it was the only one available at the time). Iirc, the MC could either bottom or they and Logan frot/69 each other.

Melesse

Apr 12, 2020
I wanna play this again but the last version I played was 0.46.0 and there is so much content now that it would take long time to get through it all. Would be much better if there was at least good guide, like Tavern of Spear's guide that is definitely amazing and helped out a lot. And honestly, the ingame guide doesn't tell you everything(like I didn't know you can actually have sex with Durlig when you are traveling to the cave and get heart from him) and going through update patches notes is annoying too
There's a wiki, that might help you.

JBimmy2x

Apr 24, 2019
There is a sex scene with him during the 3rd heart event, but he doesn't bottom there, at least in the werewolf version I did (it was the only one available at the time). Iirc, the MC could either bottom or they and Logan frot/69 each other.
Well back to the abyss I go. Someone tell me when it happens.

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
i want to increase the bandit reputation but somehow i havent enceunter the male bandit for like 40 days in game. The only one i met is bandits pair and they doesnt increase reputation whatever i do, when i submit to them they even hate me more

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
i want to increase the bandit reputation but somehow i havent enceunter the male bandit for like 40 days in game. The only one i met is bandits pair and they doesnt increase reputation whatever i do, when i submit to them they even hate me more
Do you have access to the bandit camp? After you take them down, they mostly keep to themselves there.
So you go there and fuck 'em.
Get them horny and submit. Should work.

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
so does the brimscorch stuff only unlock if because it does not say so in the patch notes and i fullfilled all the other requirements. i cant find anything in the wolves den during either day or night, there is no grave in the forest, and mythshore is also empty. it is missing from the event log. also, on an unrelated note, Orgram says nothing about groth´s scouting mission so i cannot progress with orc´s war.

Reactions: gabrielpwen

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
Does anyone know how to prostitute the mc, I've tried everything from changing lewd's fame to lowering sexual exp and it still won't let me work

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to prostitute the mc, I've tried everything from changing lewd's fame to lowering sexual exp and it still won't let me work
After like 5 tries I simply gave up. Never managed to work there either.
I'm assuming clothing has something to do with it too, although it's impossible to figure out what makes her accept you without trying every possible combination.

That brothel is quite possibly the most frustrating part of the game. I had high hopes for it, but the guest writer that did it just did not grasp LD's style. It sounds like a different and very frustrating game.
I don't set my foot there anymore lol

Reactions: gabrielpwen
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes