WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I'm actually pretty positive about the news. Imo, a lot of itch.io/patreon games like LD need larger development teams to not stall for eternity and to actually be finished eventually. While I can understand why a lot of the devs are afraid to give up some of the creative control, especially when it comes to writing, the scope of the game is just way too big for only one writer. They will just get burnt out at some point, working on the same thing for years non-stop and having to constantly come up with new characters and scenarios. It seems like Hyao has just reached this point in the process where he cannot do it on his own. Hopefully, working on something else for a bit will reinvigorate him and get the creative juices flowing, while the new co-writer helps with maintaining the amount of new content in the monthly updates.

My one concern about the co-writer is that their writing styles will noticeably clash. This hasn't been the case for all guest writers, but some like Ste and especially Xeroth stand out compared to Hyao's writing. I remember during my first playthrough, before I found out about the guest writers, how confused I was during some of Xeroth's scenes. To be blunt, the quality of the English was much worse and at some parts it was basically incomprehensible.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I'm actually pretty positive about the news. Imo, a lot of itch.io/patreon games like LD need larger development teams to not stall for eternity and to actually be finished eventually. While I can understand why a lot of the devs are afraid to give up some of the creative control, especially when it comes to writing, the scope of the game is just way too big for only one writer. They will just get burnt out at some point, working on the same thing for years non-stop and having to constantly come up with new characters and scenarios. It seems like Hyao has just reached this point in the process where he cannot do it on his own. Hopefully, working on something else for a bit will reinvigorate him and get the creative juices flowing, while the new co-writer helps with maintaining the amount of new content in the monthly updates.

My one concern about the co-writer is that their writing styles will noticeably clash. This hasn't been the case for all guest writers, but some like Ste and especially Xeroth stand out compared to Hyao's writing. I remember during my first playthrough, before I found out about the guest writers, how confused I was during some of Xeroth's scenes. To be blunt, the quality of the English was much worse and at some parts it was basically incomprehensible.
Well... in itch.io, a lot of vn wassssss very long after last update. While there's some exceptions but yeah it's fact

Aug 2, 2019
is there a code to change the barrel interaction in the tavern. I know there is one if you submitted to scar in the bandit camp.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
is there a code to change the barrel interaction in the tavern. I know there is one if you submitted to scar in the bandit camp.
Outside of the Love Potion scheme, I think there's only a PC Oral Top scene, also a PC Bottom scene involving Harold and Barrel Fat/Belly content, and that's it.

Reactions: camill

codefost

Jul 23, 2021

Maybe they need to do vacation like 5minitewarning.
Even that game go on vacation to stop, drop big one and take a break should be fine right?
Or you can just fix bug and review progress for one month. No need to rush

Potatogod08

Nov 13, 2017
I lost my save file since my phone got reset, does anyone happen to have a Female save file for the latest version?

Yobet1

Sep 24, 2021
PART 1: CONTENT

Mountain Tavern

Vadir:

• Conversation: Warm Clothes (Req: Accident talk done, quests done)
Redwood Forest Camp

Scar:

• Conversation: Mountain passage (Req: Warmth Potion learned, Clothes secured, Snowy Mountains visited)
Snowy Mountains

• Travel through mountains
Mountain Trail

• Explore the area nearby
  • Yeti’s Cave
  • New Enemy: Tuhopago (A wild beast. Nothing lewd here. It will be expanded on later)
Yeti’s Cave

• Continue the journey (Progressing the main event)
  • Rest
Bandit’s Camp

Jester:

• Conversation: Truth behind Northcrest (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Bareshade

• Entrance: Welcoming ‘party’ (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Northcrest

• Entrance: Public Speech (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)
Ruben:

• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Ruben’s place during the infiltration)
Dulrig:

• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Dulrig’s place during the infiltration)
  • Conversation: Other side of the mountains (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)
Northcrest Residential Area

• Look for Booner (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Booner:

• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Booner’s place during the infiltration)
  • Conversation: Commander Everett
Northcrest Outpost

Everett:

• Meeting with Lady Tess (Req: Ruben/Dulrig/Booner ‘Speech’ talk done – one need to be done, depending on your earlier decision. Jester ‘Truth behind Northcrest’ talk done)

PART 2: BRIMSCORCH CONTENT

That’s the debut for Brimscorch if it comes to LD content. Both him and me hopes you are going to enjoy this addition. It will give you an opportunity to follow a story of one of the people from LD world while also seeing some of the NPCs in a completely new light. A nice way to give all of them additional depth. Please be gentle with him. He is already a stressed boy.

Wolves Den

Beta Zone:

• Beginning (Req: ‘The trouble in the den’ event finished, ‘Mythshore report’ talk with Everett done, Caleb rescued and secured in Bareshade barn)
Zone 2-9:

• Knotting Zone (Req: Beta not found on his usual spot)
Bareshade

Harold:

• Conversation: Ask about Beta and Alpha (Req: ‘Beginning’ event done)
Rose:

• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: ‘Ask about Beta and Alpha’ talk with Harold done)
Caleb:

• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: ‘The Blue Eyed Man’ talk with Rose done)
Blake:

• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: ‘Beginning’ event done)
  • Conversation: Present Bulwark (Req: ‘Search for the grave’ event done)
  • Entrance: Retrieve Bulwark (Req: ‘Mythshore memories’ event done)
Bernard:

Leaving:

• Next Step (Req: Talking with everyone about the mysterious man)
Forest

• Search for the grave
Mythshore

• Entrance
  • Search for clues (Paulo’s Hideout, Warehouse, Lucky Anchor – one is progressing the event)
  • Memories: The Black Wolf in Mythshore
Northcrest

Dulrig:

• Conversation: Show Bulwark (Req: Bulwark retrieved from Blake)
PART 3: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram’s addition:

• ‘Hunter’
  • Yeti – Colored sketch version for now
  • New CG – It’s the first one Narram did for the game. I hope you’re going to like it. He put a lot of work and effort into this one.
Gavel’s addition:

• Ice Cave Background
Burb’s addition:

• New Icons: Jockstrap, Nymph's Wig, Lizard's Piercing (normal and blessed variants), Stolen Goods, Wilfred's Note, List of Names, Winter Jacket/Trousers, Snowdome Flower, Mountain Water, Frozen Tear, Wolf Statuette, Seth's Letter
  • Updated Icons: Warmth Potion

DrBitchCratf

Feb 5, 2021
PART 1: CONTENT

Mountain Tavern

Vadir:

• Conversation: Warm Clothes (Req: Accident talk done, quests done)
Redwood Forest Camp

Scar:

• Conversation: Mountain passage (Req: Warmth Potion learned, Clothes secured, Snowy Mountains visited)
Snowy Mountains

• Travel through mountains
Mountain Trail

• Explore the area nearby
  • Yeti’s Cave
  • New Enemy: Tuhopago (A wild beast. Nothing lewd here. It will be expanded on later)
Yeti’s Cave

• Continue the journey (Progressing the main event)
  • Rest
Bandit’s Camp

Jester:

• Conversation: Truth behind Northcrest (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Bareshade

• Entrance: Welcoming ‘party’ (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Northcrest

• Entrance: Public Speech (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)
Ruben:

• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Ruben’s place during the infiltration)
Dulrig:

• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Dulrig’s place during the infiltration)
  • Conversation: Other side of the mountains (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)
Northcrest Residential Area

• Look for Booner (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Booner:

• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Booner’s place during the infiltration)
  • Conversation: Commander Everett
Northcrest Outpost

Everett:

• Meeting with Lady Tess (Req: Ruben/Dulrig/Booner ‘Speech’ talk done – one need to be done, depending on your earlier decision. Jester ‘Truth behind Northcrest’ talk done)

PART 2: BRIMSCORCH CONTENT

That’s the debut for Brimscorch if it comes to LD content. Both him and me hopes you are going to enjoy this addition. It will give you an opportunity to follow a story of one of the people from LD world while also seeing some of the NPCs in a completely new light. A nice way to give all of them additional depth. Please be gentle with him. He is already a stressed boy.

Wolves Den

Beta Zone:

• Beginning (Req: ‘The trouble in the den’ event finished, ‘Mythshore report’ talk with Everett done, Caleb rescued and secured in Bareshade barn)
Zone 2-9:

• Knotting Zone (Req: Beta not found on his usual spot)
Bareshade

Harold:

• Conversation: Ask about Beta and Alpha (Req: ‘Beginning’ event done)
Rose:

• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: ‘Ask about Beta and Alpha’ talk with Harold done)
Caleb:

• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: ‘The Blue Eyed Man’ talk with Rose done)
Blake:

• Conversation: Present Bulwark (Req: ‘Search for the grave’ event done)
  • Entrance: Retrieve Bulwark (Req: ‘Mythshore memories’ event done)
Bernard:

Leaving:

• Next Step (Req: Talking with everyone about the mysterious man)
Forest

• Search for the grave
Mythshore

• Entrance
  • Search for clues (Paulo’s Hideout, Warehouse, Lucky Anchor – one is progressing the event)
  • Memories: The Black Wolf in Mythshore
Northcrest

Dulrig:

• Conversation: Show Bulwark (Req: Bulwark retrieved from Blake)
PART 3: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram’s addition:

• ‘Hunter’
  • Yeti – Colored sketch version for now
  • New CG – It’s the first one Narram did for the game. I hope you’re going to like it. He put a lot of work and effort into this one.
Gavel’s addition:

• Ice Cave Background
Burb’s addition:

• New Icons: Jockstrap, Nymph's Wig, Lizard's Piercing (normal and blessed variants), Stolen Goods, Wilfred's Note, List of Names, Winter Jacket/Trousers, Snowdome Flower, Mountain Water, Frozen Tear, Wolf Statuette, Seth's Letter
  • Updated Icons: Warmth Potion
It really looks good, i only hope the new writer can give us good lewd scenes (and why not a good story)

Reactions: FugginDamaged

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Playing through the update now. I'm finding it pretty great, I like the main story developments, and the new writer turned out to be an amazing addition. I really like his style, it's a bit more descriptive and detailed than Hyao's so far, though maybe I'm only getting this impression because of Hyao's recent writer's block.

From what I've played so far, there seems to be only one major lewd scene in the update, the one between the Alpha and Beta werewolves, featuring a new CG from Narram.

minski

Aug 21, 2021
PC:

I think now the link is working properly, I wasn't able to upload the Mac version. I'll keep on trying, but for now hope this is enough.
Please lemme know if everything is okay with the link!

Last edited:

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
PC:
Mac:

Imma try uploading the Linux and Android versions later, hope everything is working fine with the link.
Have fun, guys!
The files on the PC lost the extension

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
PC: Mega

I think now the link is working properly, I wasn't able to upload the Mac version. I'll keep on trying, but for now hope this is enough.
at the last percent, the speed drops to 5 kb

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
PC: Mega

Thank you so much for sharing, but unfortunately it not only downloads super slowly, but it loses something because trying to extract it results in "the archive is corrupt".

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes