Gaz1231

Feb 21, 2020
guysi'm having trouble with the new tank scene at the camp. I cannot get him to sleep with me. Can someone give me a save file just before the scene or tell me which flag i have to activate? tyvm

Rtc882

Mar 12, 2021
guysi'm having trouble with the new tank scene at the camp. I cannot get him to sleep with me. Can someone give me a save file just before the scene or tell me which flag i have to activate? tyvm
There is a timer after Scar wakes up. I think you had to wait for a week or so, and when you come back to camp an event will start where you find out about Tank's heritage. After that you can sleep with him.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I actually think u got it absolutely right now if hes related to mc teacher that's still to be seen
If He's at least "related" to Mc' Master >>> It would be great, meaning progression for the game's plot. And it could make very good story that's not contradictory at all, given how this game started.
Not related >>> Another filler content like we don't have enough already.

Either way it'll be a good indicator which direction Hyao plans to take.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

rafa12

Mar 31, 2020
currently benny is 3 hearts and caleb is 2 hearts, i already sleep together a lot but still not trigger the 3some...:cry:

Scribonum

Aug 9, 2022
Is there another way of unlocking feral content without giving in to wolves for 15 minutes straight?
If you have access to love potions, I think they work on wolves. They should increase your affection levels enough to proc the combat skip option in the encounter following the one in which you spam the potions on the enemy.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So I'm not familiar with the dev, does this mean LD is going into "semi-hiatus"?
It doesn't sound good for the project when you add in a co-writer at this point, meanwhile start to do other project.

TBH, as much as many of us don't want, All good things must come to an end. Your goal for a project should be to "finish it".
Stall long enough, and you will end in a trying place like many of these projects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vilong and lihsdvb

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
So I'm not familiar with the dev, does this mean LD is going into "semi-hiatus"?
It doesn't sound good for the project when you add in a co-writer at this point, meanwhile start to do other project.

TBH, as much as many of us don't want, All good things must come to an end. Your goal for a project should be to "finish it".
Stall long enough, and you will end in a trying place like many of these projects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no it's not. Actually it is good that he hired another writer at least in future we will get more content with already existing characters

Reactions: Rainbowcrepe
Sep 16, 2021
Splitting attention into another project is always a huge red flag, but hopefully the new writer he brought on board will mitigate it? Time will tell but i'm worried.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly speaking, inviting a new writer might be the best option as is. From where I see it, the game was obviously heading towards slower, lesser updates until it finally reached abandoned status. Hyao is obviously reeling from burnout so having a new writer could fill in the spaces as Hyao explores his creative juices elsewhere. If he didn't, there'd be a 99% chance the game would just grind to a halt.

Maybe he can come back to LD with a fresh burning desire, or leave it to explore other creative projects. Either way, I never spent money on this game and I wish him the best of luck.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I actually think u got it absolutely right now if hes related to mc teacher that's still to be seen
I think this is plot :
A long time ago~ herbalist teacher goes away to northcrest and order task from far away to our protagonist. He was suspected about monster in cave and maybe disconnected with town at opposite of mountain. He was investigated while ask for cure that's been spotted in northcrest~, perhaps he was pick nose where he shouldn't ~. So in the end he was set up by shapeshifter whom involved lycanthropy. Turn him into one of his creation like what they're trying to experiment.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I think this is plot :
A long time ago~ herbalist teacher goes away to northcrest and order task from far away to our protagonist. He was suspected about monster in cave and maybe disconnected with town at opposite of mountain. He was investigated while ask for cure that's been spotted in northcrest~, perhaps he was pick nose where he shouldn't ~. So in the end he was set up by shapeshifter whom involved lycanthropy. Turn him into one of his creation like what they're trying to experiment.
So yeah if nameless hint us at shape shifter involved our teacher. This might make sense why they're connected eachother, perhaps shape shifter was someone teacher know and trusted?

tm1989

Mar 12, 2021
I'm lost in the new location. How do you cross snowy Mountains? Or how do I leave the new location redwood forest/mountain tavern?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I'm lost in the new location. How do you cross snowy Mountains? Or how do I leave the new location redwood forest/mountain tavern?
You can't yet, but it should become possible to cross the snowy mountains in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes