Aug 2, 2019
You will need to change some flags in the game. Do the following:
1) Download UnRen.bat on F95zone and put it in the game folder (the folder with the .exe)
2) Run UnRen.bat and choose the 3rd option (Enable Console command)
3) Open the game and load before you go to sleep with Tank
4) Shift + O to open console and change the flag "camp_tank_position.number"
5) camp_tank_position.number = -1 (top dom Tank)
camp_tank_position.number = 1 (top sub Tank)
camp_tank_position.number = 2 (bottom Tank)
6) Esc to go out of console
you save me so much time having to do the heist again for bottom and dom tank.

Now i can officially say Sub top tank = Bottom tank >>>>>>> Dom top tank.

Bottom and sub top tank are so much cuter in comparison. There is no contest.

Reactions: gabrielpwen

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
Thats before you went through the events in Northcrest with Gunnar. The specific flag "camp_tank_position.number" is to change Tank's position in the forest camp, as there is no in game way you can do that yet. In your screenshot, you're still in the fishermans village, and you can just give Tank a dom/sub/top/bottom potion to change his attitude (also, it's a different flag).
THANKS! I'll definitely try that when I get there!

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
Can you help me on how to change the ending on Tao's freedom? I saved two file for two path but my "property path" got corrupted so Is there a way to edit my "freedom path" save ?

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
I'm having an odd problem. No matter what save file I load up, it loads up with the exact same info. All the stats, inventory, etc. They have the same exact values.

Rtc882

Mar 12, 2021
Can you help me on how to change the ending on Tao's freedom? I saved two file for two path but my "property path" got corrupted so Is there a way to edit my "freedom path" save ?
Do you mean with property path before you free him from the rat king? Otherwise I dont recall the moment where you split the two paths.

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
Do you mean with property path before you free him from the rat king? Otherwise I dont recall the moment where you split the two paths.
Yes, when you're asked if you'll let Tao gets his freedom from the rat king or make him your property

Rtc882

Mar 12, 2021
Yes, when you're asked if you'll let Tao gets his freedom from the rat king or make him your property
I think there are 2 flags for this. If your game was originally from the freedom path, check if both "tao_junkyard_freedom.limit" and "tao_junkyard_freedom.number" are 1.

If you want to set it to property path, set them both to -1:
tao_junkyard_freedom.limit = -1
tao_junkyard_freedom.number = -1

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
I think there are 2 flags for this. If your game was originally from the freedom path, check if both "tao_junkyard_freedom.limit" and "tao_junkyard_freedom.number" are 1.

If you want to set it to property path, set them both to -1:
tao_junkyard_freedom.limit = -1
tao_junkyard_freedom.number = -1
Thank you, I'll try that now

Rtc882

Mar 12, 2021
Where do I add that in the windows version?
You can download UnRen-forall.bat on F95zone, run it, and choose the first option to "Extract RPA Packages" (doesn't matter if you keep the archive.rpa after that or not).

However, the png's in the \game\images\enemy folder are only used during battle encounters. At this point in game you don't actually do combat with Tank anymore. The png's used during the event scenes in the forest camp can be found in the \game\gui folder.

You will need to ask butterbuns to remake those png's with the text box included for it to work in game. Or if you're good with photoshop you can adjust the png's in the gui folder yourself using the maskless Tank png's.

Rename the png's you want to use in game with the original png file name in the gui folder, and replace the original one with it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So... who's this mystery man? Could It be MC's master (cuz of the potions)? Quite hot and full of DILF energy.
Or the "Daddy" for those golems - kinda unlikely cuz that branch almost feel like abandoned.

BTW, the Yeti is kinda ugly, especially the "Bag Pants"...what a weird design...And the dick almost could fall off :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vilong

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
You can download UnRen-forall.bat on F95zone, run it, and choose the first option to "Extract RPA Packages" (doesn't matter if you keep the archive.rpa after that or not).

However, the png's in the \game\images\enemy folder are only used during battle encounters. At this point in game you don't actually do combat with Tank anymore. The png's used during the event scenes in the forest camp can be found in the \game\gui folder.

You will need to ask butterbuns to remake those png's with the text box included for it to work in game. Or if you're good with photoshop you can adjust the png's in the gui folder yourself using the maskless Tank png's.

Rename the png's you want to use in game with the original png file name in the gui folder, and replace the original one with it.
My first edits where the UI textbox ones, I resized those into the battle sprites. Links to both were posted here. Here are both links:

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
So... who's this mystery man? Could It be MC's master (cuz of the potions)? Quite hot and full of DILF energy.
Or the "Daddy" for those golems - kinda unlikely cuz that branch almost feel like abandoned.

BTW, the Yeti is kinda ugly, especially the "Bag Pants"...what a weird design...And the dick almost could fall off :KEK:
>the yeti is kind of ugly
How dare you
How DARE YOU

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
>the yeti is kind of ugly
How dare you
How DARE YOU
For speaking the truth?
  • "Bag Pants"
  • Almost detached Penis
  • Mispositioned Horns, Ears and Tusks
  • Some muscle / fur are also not right, but that's still sketch so maybe he will fix
  • Chest and Belly are not stick together with the rest of the torso
It's admirable to not stick to the norms and let creativity run wild, but you also need to respect Aesthetics. Many of his designs havin' this problem.

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021

Thanks!

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020

wait...am i crazy or could this be...?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes