Deotix

Apr 23, 2021
Tank is a half-orc, that's why he wears the mask to hide his tusks because he was persecuted and attacked for it.
Has that actually been revealed yet? I remember hints to this being dropped for a while, but i haven't played in some time now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Tank is a half-orc, that's why he wears the mask to hide his tusks because he was persecuted and attacked for it.
Makes you wonder is this already thought out when they initially designed Tank
If there was already a plan, why Hyao did not roll on it to push the plot?
Does he want to make this a "live service game" that never ends?

Also, I'd contact Hyao to see if he want to use your arts if I were you.
That can be legit addition to the game, like "Orc and Human fuck live happily and peacifully together after".

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Makes you wonder is this already thought out when they initially designed Tank
If there was already a plan, why Hyao did not roll on it to push the plot?
Does he want to make this a "live service game" that never ends?

Also, I'd contact Hyao to see if he want to use your arts if I were you.
That can be legit addition to the game, like "Orc and Human fuck live happily and peacifully together after".
As much as I would love for Hyao use the edits, I'm not sure he would be comfortable with it. It's not really my art, I just did a silly little edit and drew the lower jaw. Hyao is welcome to use them without asking since they belong to him, I just hope Zoroj is okay with it since it's his art. I know stuff like this can be frowned upon, that's why I just post it here if anyone wants to mod him in. I would rather stay away from drama if Hyao or Zoroj are not okay with my edits. I did this out of fun and love for the game, hope they don't take offense to it.

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone help me? I made my first character putting points into perception, wanting to make a ranged character, but I haven't found any ranged weapons so far.
I only have access to the first village and the forest, can anyone tell me where I can find a bow or something like that?

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone help me? I made my first character putting points into perception, wanting to make a ranged character, but I haven't found any ranged weapons so far.
I only have access to the first village and the forest, can anyone tell me where I can find a bow or something like that?
The blacksmith only sells a knife and short sword, the tavern doesn't have an npc that might give me a bow as far as I can tell.
1683846606016.png
With this stats, I can't really do much damage with melee and teasing... lol

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
I just level appearance it's broken if u put some charisma too
I mean, sure I can start a new game with a different build, but isn't there a single ranged weapon in this game? Why have perception stat increase "ranged weapon aim" then?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
As much as I would love for Hyao use the edits, I'm not sure he would be comfortable with it. It's not really my art, I just did a silly little edit and drew the lower jaw. Hyao is welcome to use them without asking since they belong to him, I just hope Zoroj is okay with it since it's his art. I know stuff like this can be frowned upon, that's why I just post it here if anyone wants to mod him in. I would rather stay away from drama if Hyao or Zoroj are not okay with my edits. I did this out of fun and love for the game, hope they don't take offense to it.
That's why I only suggested you "talk" to Hyao about it.
No matter what nuance / drama / or credit issues are there,
Those edits are actually good for the game and the audiences - especially considering LD's specially situation. Not just simple Fan arts that exist parallel to the game itself.

I'm also not talking about "should you get credit for it"(you should tho), rather a solution for LD.
And if Hyao Commissioned ZoroJ for those arts, Hyao should have the agency to edit them to better suit the game, if need arises.
TBH I don't think artists / creator will be mad when their arts get "fan edits".

But you do as you please.

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I mean, sure I can start a new game with a different build, but isn't there a single ranged weapon in this game? Why have perception stat increase "ranged weapon aim" then?
There's a couple (Crossbow) but most of the time you'll be seducing anyway and not attacking, there are a couple of mobs that can't be seduced but normally optional

Reactions: Icekingchernobog
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes