nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why Goblin after so many years?
Ain't those supposed to be "starter monster"?
Is Hyao "startin' over" again? So it seems he's still struggling...:(

Also to anyone who got upset of how slow/struggling the development is currently:
Just stop following it monthly, it seems he's not out of wood at all.

Aug 2, 2019
Man, feels really painful how very little content these updates have. We deviated from the main story and characters to a new area where nothing of interest has happened yet, the pace is really killing my interest and enthusiasm.
yeah the content drought is really showing as of late. Maybe he's experiencing burn out? But he did give us more tank content so i'll overlook it.

ohboy57

Feb 5, 2021
Here ya go ( just brought a car, not sure I want to keep funding this with such little content)

Thanks man (if you bought a car shouldn't you be saving to pay off the monthly or yearly expense every little dollar counts! if you managed to make a one off congrats man!)

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
I'm not sure the potions work after escaping to the redwood forest. You would have give Tank the potion before you do the event with Scar.
I tried to use a save where I hadn't done the mission yet to go to the new area and it won't let me give tank potions to change his role

I used several saves and the option to give him potions no longer appears, I think he will keep the role that you have taken in the infiltration event of the bandit camp

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes