jonathan421

Mar 24, 2020
I tried to use a save where I hadn't done the mission yet to go to the new area and it won't let me give tank potions to change his role

I used several saves and the option to give him potions no longer appears, I think he will keep the role that you have taken in the infiltration event of the bandit camp
damn well is there a code script in the game that i can read what happend?

Aug 2, 2019
anyone know how to top tank when sleeping with him? Tried using the top potion but doesnt work
You gotta change his preferences before you do the whole "raid the manor" mission. So you're stuck with Dom Top/Service Top tank unless you have a save before the mission.

Personally my canon tank is Service top tank. But Bottom tank is also a mood. Not all that fond of Dom tank.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
There is a lot of speculation in the thread about the state of the game, so I'll just re-post what Hyao said on Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, the smaller updates the past two months were because of a writer's block. With the next update the maps should become connected. Also, there seem to be some upcoming good news?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
There is a lot of speculation in the thread about the state of the game, so I'll just re-post what Hyao said on Patreon:

Basically, the smaller updates the past two months were because of a writer's block. With the next update the maps should become connected. Also, there seem to be some upcoming good news?
If it isn't Gunnar coming back and ZoroJ also coming back because we are lacking Tank's mouth CG now can't say I'd be THAT good

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
If it isn't Gunnar coming back and ZoroJ also coming back because we are lacking Tank's mouth CG now can't say I'd be THAT good
This was my first thought, actually, that ZoroJ will be coming back as the main contributing artist, but, honestly, the news could really be about anything.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I haven't played the game for over a year. Is there any further about the main quest? ...Northcrest
ZoroJ will be coming back. Is it real?

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
This was my first thought, actually, that ZoroJ will be coming back as the main contributing artist, but, honestly, the news could really be about anything.
The news was about Narram having health issues and unable to draw, but seems he has recovered.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
As much as I love the tank content, he still can't fall in love with you? After that bed scene I don't get it
I thought finally we was progressing with the story and it's gone off on a tangent AGAIN, what have Gnoll's and Centaur warring got to do with the plot at this point

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulDesires-0.54.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rtc882

Mar 12, 2021
anyone know how to top tank when sleeping with him? Tried using the top potion but doesnt work
You will need to change some flags in the game. Do the following:
1) Download UnRen.bat on F95zone and put it in the game folder (the folder with the .exe)
2) Run UnRen.bat and choose the 3rd option (Enable Console command)
3) Open the game and load before you go to sleep with Tank
4) Shift + O to open console and change the flag "camp_tank_position.number"
5) camp_tank_position.number = -1 (top dom Tank)
camp_tank_position.number = 1 (top sub Tank)
camp_tank_position.number = 2 (bottom Tank)
6) Esc to go out of console

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes