minski

Aug 21, 2021
oof, mb guys :confused:
I tried other ways to share the file but there's something weird with it...
hopefully someone else can do a better job than me.

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Do you know how to make Gunnar be on good terms with the MC?
He is currently upset with my character, do you know what part I have to edit so that something can be achieved?
I find myself before the events of The Price of Loyalty, before I start invading NorthCrest with Scar

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Pixeldrain

I kind of managed to download it after 3 hours, nothing seems to have broken, check it out
Works perfectly, thank yooooooou!

Edit: It's definitely a meaty patch, I just finished playing it, mostly skimming stuff here and there. Bigger than usual for sure and we can fiiiinally go back to the main land.

Last edited:
Reactions: FugginDamaged

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Hyao said that Android build will be delayed a bit, so... for now it's kinda pointless to ask for something nonexistent.

Yasm

Oct 24, 2021
I put on winter clothes but i still can't go travel throuh mountaies.What should i do?

Thanh12

Feb 5, 2022
LustfulDesires-0.55.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Do you have android or mac versions. Thank

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Who was the writer for Ste related content? I would still like to know who dwells in that cave behind the fence...

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone have a save avavliable with almost everything complete? I'm meaning in the way of events. I have most of everything complete but I'm so lost in how to move on with where I'm at and even I dont kn ow where that is.I dont even know if someone could help by using my save but honestly I'm just annoyed that it isn't easier to move on to new story points

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
So, how does the stuff in Mythshore work? I talked with everyone at Bareshade about the mysterious blue-eyed man, checked in the Wolves Den, looked for the grave but nothing happens when I get to Mythshore

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes