NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to prostitute the mc, I've tried everything from changing lewd's fame to lowering sexual exp and it still won't let me work
She rejects you when your stats are too high. They need to be below 50 iirc.

The brothel content is pretty meh anyways. There's not much there.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
anyone got the change log
{b}UPDATE 0.55{/b}
PART 1: CONTENT

{b}Mountain Tavern{/b}
Vadir:
• Conversation: Warm Clothes (Req: Accident talk done, quests done)

{b}Redwood Forest Camp{/b}
Scar:
• Conversation: Mountain passage (Req: Warmth Potion learned, Clothes secured, Snowy Mountains visited)

{b}Snowy Mountains{/b}

{b}Mountain Trail{/b}
• Yeti's Cave
• New Enemy: Tuhopago (A wild beast. Nothing lewd here. It will be expanded on later)

{b}Yeti's Cave{/b}
• Continue the journey (Progressing the main event)
• Rest

{b}Bandit's Camp{/b}
Jester:
• Conversation: Truth behind Northcrest (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)

{b}Bareshade{/b}
• Entrance: Welcoming 'party' (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)

{b}Northcrest{/b}
• Entrance: Public Speech (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)
Ruben:
• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Ruben's place during the infiltration)
Dulrig:
• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Dulrig's place during the infiltration)
• Conversation: Other side of the mountains (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)

{b}Northcrest Residential Area{/b}
• Look for Booner (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Booner:
• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Booner's place during the infiltration)
• Conversation: Commander Everett

{b}Northcrest Outpost{/b}
Everett:
• Meeting with Lady Tess (Req: Ruben/Dulrig/Booner 'Speech' talk done - one need to be done, depending on your earlier decision. Jester 'Truth behind Northcrest' talk done)
PART 2: BRIMSCORCH CONTENT

{b}Wolves Den{/b}
Beta Zone:
• Beginning (Req: 'The trouble in the den' event finished, 'Mythshore report' talk with Everett done, Caleb rescued and secured in Bareshade barn)
Zone 2-9:
• Knotting Zone (Req: Beta not found on his usual spot)

{b}Bareshade{/b}
Harold:
• Conversation: Ask about Beta and Alpha (Req: 'Beginning' event done)
Rose:
• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: 'Ask about Beta and Alpha' talk with Harold done)
Caleb:
• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: 'The Blue Eyed Man' talk with Rose done)
Blake:
• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: 'Beginning' event done)
• Conversation: Present Bulwark (Req: 'Search for the grave' event done)
• Entrance: Retrieve Bulwark (Req: 'Mythshore memories' event done)
Bernard:
Leaving:
• Next Step (Req: Talking with everyone about the mysterious man)

{b}Forest{/b}

{b}Mythshore{/b}
• Search for clues (Paulo's Hideout, Warehouse, Lucky Anchor - one is progressing the event)
• Memories: The Black Wolf in Mythshore

{b}Northcrest{/b}
Dulrig:
• Conversation: Show Bulwark (Req: Bulwark retrieved from Blake)
PART 3: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram's addition:
• 'Hunter'
• Yeti - Colored sketch version for now
• New CG - It's the first one Narram did for the game. I hope you're going to like it. He put a lot of work and effort into this one.
Gavel's addition:
• Ice Cave Background
Burb's addition:
• New Icons: Jockstrap, Nymph's Wig, Lizard's Piercing (normal and blessed variants), Stolen Goods, Wilfred's Note, List of Names, Winter Jacket/Trousers, Snowdome Flower, Mountain Water, Frozen Tear, Wolf Statuette, Seth's Letter
• Updated Icons: Warmth Potion
PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

Others:
• Updated Relation Log characters this update:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Wait where do I get the new cg?
You can get it with the new scene in the Wolves Den. When you find that the beta werewolf is missing from his usual spot, you can go further in to where the alpha is, you will see a scene where the alpha uses the beta to relieve himself. The game first prompts you if you want to see the scene, and if you say yes, you should be able to see it.

Aug 2, 2019
Oh, narram made a cg. It's actually good imo. He should opt to using his own style more than trying to emulate ZoroJ's. As for the grumpy mc scarface. I like the new writer's work and look forward to this New character's development too. Something tells me he's going to be crucial for northcrest.

Reactions: kanon09

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
{b}UPDATE 0.55{/b}
PART 1: CONTENT

{b}Mountain Tavern{/b}
Vadir:
• Conversation: Warm Clothes (Req: Accident talk done, quests done)

{b}Redwood Forest Camp{/b}
Scar:
• Conversation: Mountain passage (Req: Warmth Potion learned, Clothes secured, Snowy Mountains visited)

{b}Snowy Mountains{/b}

{b}Mountain Trail{/b}
• Yeti's Cave
• New Enemy: Tuhopago (A wild beast. Nothing lewd here. It will be expanded on later)

{b}Yeti's Cave{/b}
• Continue the journey (Progressing the main event)
• Rest

{b}Bandit's Camp{/b}
Jester:
• Conversation: Truth behind Northcrest (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)

{b}Bareshade{/b}
• Entrance: Welcoming 'party' (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)

{b}Northcrest{/b}
• Entrance: Public Speech (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)
Ruben:
• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Ruben's place during the infiltration)
Dulrig:
• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Dulrig's place during the infiltration)
• Conversation: Other side of the mountains (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain. During the day)

{b}Northcrest Residential Area{/b}
• Look for Booner (Req: After coming back from the other side of the mountain)
Booner:
• Conversation: Speech (Req: Hidden in Booner's place during the infiltration)
• Conversation: Commander Everett

{b}Northcrest Outpost{/b}
Everett:
• Meeting with Lady Tess (Req: Ruben/Dulrig/Booner 'Speech' talk done - one need to be done, depending on your earlier decision. Jester 'Truth behind Northcrest' talk done)
PART 2: BRIMSCORCH CONTENT

{b}Wolves Den{/b}
Beta Zone:
• Beginning (Req: 'The trouble in the den' event finished, 'Mythshore report' talk with Everett done, Caleb rescued and secured in Bareshade barn)
Zone 2-9:
• Knotting Zone (Req: Beta not found on his usual spot)

{b}Bareshade{/b}
Harold:
• Conversation: Ask about Beta and Alpha (Req: 'Beginning' event done)
Rose:
• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: 'Ask about Beta and Alpha' talk with Harold done)
Caleb:
• Conversation: The Blue Eyed Man (Req: 'The Blue Eyed Man' talk with Rose done)
Blake:
• Conversation: Present Bulwark (Req: 'Search for the grave' event done)
• Entrance: Retrieve Bulwark (Req: 'Mythshore memories' event done)
Bernard:
Leaving:
• Next Step (Req: Talking with everyone about the mysterious man)

{b}Forest{/b}

{b}Mythshore{/b}
• Search for clues (Paulo's Hideout, Warehouse, Lucky Anchor - one is progressing the event)
• Memories: The Black Wolf in Mythshore

{b}Northcrest{/b}
Dulrig:
• Conversation: Show Bulwark (Req: Bulwark retrieved from Blake)
PART 3: VISUAL/AUDIO ASPECTS

Narram's addition:
• 'Hunter'
• Yeti - Colored sketch version for now
• New CG - It's the first one Narram did for the game. I hope you're going to like it. He put a lot of work and effort into this one.
Gavel's addition:
• Ice Cave Background
Burb's addition:
• New Icons: Jockstrap, Nymph's Wig, Lizard's Piercing (normal and blessed variants), Stolen Goods, Wilfred's Note, List of Names, Winter Jacket/Trousers, Snowdome Flower, Mountain Water, Frozen Tear, Wolf Statuette, Seth's Letter
• Updated Icons: Warmth Potion
PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

Others:
• Updated Relation Log characters this update:
Thank you kindly

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I've built the bed in the redwood forest camp, but the option to fool around with tank Still isn't popping up. Anybody got any idea why?
Brew some the top, sub, and bottom potion first then give it to him. The next time you choose to sleep, there will be option to sleep with Tank.

arken91

Jul 16, 2020
Anyone got save files, i cant play the pc version on joiplay and my saves dont work when i transfer to android

arken91

Jul 16, 2020
Errr....

Why did u download pc to play in joiplay instead of android version apk?
Its cause i find it hard to copy and paste my saves on my phone Android/data folders, the os restricts it except when using the default file browser which is hard to use ,

that and the first save wipe of the new version messed with my saves on android so now i have literally no saves on the apk version but i have on pc version usually when i transfer to either the saves work but this time it doesnt.

I know its totally my fault but i cant play through the whole story again its too long.
If anyone could share their saves it is much appreciated

May 22, 2019
so does the brimscorch stuff only unlock if because it does not say so in the patch notes and i fullfilled all the other requirements. i cant find anything in the wolves den during either day or night, there is no grave in the forest, and mythshore is also empty. it is missing from the event log. also, on an unrelated note, Orgram says nothing about groth´s scouting mission so i cannot progress with orc´s war.
Im ion the same boat, please someone know of to doit

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
I've done that, but it still won't pop up :/
You only have the option to sleep with Tank if trying to sleep between 20:00 and 23:59 IIRC. If you hadn't already done so, you probably also need to have exhausted all conversation topics with Scar and Tank as well as seen the event where Tank defends the camp from a monster and loses his mask.

kimmy12

Jun 10, 2023
You only have the option to sleep with Tank if trying to sleep between 20:00 and 23:59 IIRC. If you hadn't already done so, you probably also need to have exhausted all conversation topics with Scar and Tank as well as seen the event where Tank defends the camp from a monster and loses his mask.
why i cant still see the option sleep with tank bruhh

SeerOfMind13

Oct 29, 2019
why i cant still see the option sleep with tank bruhh
I think you need a certain amount of affection with tank and/or scar. Mine wasnt letting me but i used to change both their like stats to 50 and now it works

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes