yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulDesires-0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
You guys are fuck razenous for this shit,
isit barracks:

• Too horny to sleep (Req: Only between those hours 0:00-6:00. One hidden requirement)
anyone know what the requirement is?
Probably have to have given the guard at the pharmacy a lust potion for this

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Pls dose anyone have an android build version
It wont work on joiplay anymore and i already extract the file but when i start it in joiplay it wont play or automaticly close it

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 2736986
anyone had an idea on what to do for this one to trigger?
I completed troubles in the Den and did the previous 3 in order but I still can't trigger it whether it is in the herbalist home or bareshade home.
You need to have 2 heart with him before you trigger it. And its a scene immediately after the fight where you can request for him to transform during sex. You probably already triggered it.

Liol

May 28, 2017
I'm stuck on Bareshade expansion and I need to "inform korg about the fair in bareshade" but I can't find him anywhere. Did I do something in the wrong order which broke my playthrough? Any ideas?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck on Bareshade expansion and I need to "inform korg about the fair in bareshade" but I can't find him anywhere. Did I do something in the wrong order which broke my playthrough? Any ideas?
He isn't staying at your house? Or if you haven't found Korg yet, he's a prisoner in the succubus cave, which is a dungeon accessed by a quest given by that faun guy on the way to Northcrest.

Liol

May 28, 2017
He isn't staying at your house? Or if you haven't found Korg yet, he's a prisoner in the succubus cave, which is a dungeon accessed by a quest given by that faun guy on the way to Northcrest.
No, I did find him, but he is not in my house anymore

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes