Kimo

Jun 4, 2017
I have a dumb question, does this new event for the ruins is only available on the corrupt path?

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
I can't trigger "Exiles" talk in lizards' camp, nor "return from the other side" talk. Are there any requirements for them to trigger?

zero11x

Oct 13, 2020
I am unable to train the tamed raptor to mount. All other training options are there except that one.

Marou

Aug 9, 2017
If i remember correctly the option to mount will depend on the requtation you have with the ruin so if you hav more lust point than hero you will have more option.
Nope. I have zero lust points in entire game and yet have this option. It depend on secret stat points and relationship with animal.

zero11x

Oct 13, 2020
Nope. I have zero lust points in entire game and yet have this option. It depend on secret stat points and relationship with animal.
So what am I supposed to do? Just run around and wait for it to randomly unlock?

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
So what am I supposed to do? Just run around and wait for it to randomly unlock?
there's a hidden "beast lover" stat in the game and you can earn points in it by doing lewd acts with animals in the game. you need to raise enough points in it to unlock the "mount" option for pets. the easiest way to see if you've met the threshold is to go and submit to the wolves in the forest until you can see their dicks in their sprite, and then the mount option should be unlocked.

zero11x

Oct 13, 2020
there's a hidden "beast lover" stat in the game and you can earn points in it by doing lewd acts with animals in the game. you need to raise enough points in it to unlock the "mount" option for pets. the easiest way to see if you've met the threshold is to go and submit to the wolves in the forest until you can see their dicks in their sprite, and then the mount option should be unlocked.
Thank you, you indeed live up to your name.

• Haha
Reactions: Leozinhe

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
View attachment 2771457
View attachment 2771458
View attachment 2771459

so the new Lizard baddie WIP is being released. His some high priest(?) named Hissh, currently there is a poll about if his dick should be peirced or vanilla. Currently Pierced is in a huge lead.

that aside he looks fucking hot and narram is really settling into being a good replacement for ZoroJ and is working to his strengths with the thick lines instead of trying to copy zoroj's thinner lines. Hissh is giving me aztec priest vibes but instead of ripping out people's hearts him and his men are just filling holes full of virile lizard man spunk
Does vote end now?

In my opinion
... It's really somehow um... Unnatural for high priest lizard have pierced on their c**k when other seem restrained and no sign of piercing or anything related that lore custom so far.

Maybe it's big experience for explore more fetish option? : D
Either way, maybe we will see more of other race? How interesting.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Does vote end now?

In my opinion
... It's really somehow um... Unnatural for high priest lizard have pierced on their c**k when other seem restrained and no sign of piercing or anything related that lore custom so far.

Iirc, don't get you get an enchanted genital piercing from the lizard tribe as an accessory? I think Rhot also had a line somewhere about how the warriors get them to ward off lustful thoughts. So it doesn't seem that out of the blue.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Iirc, don't get you get an enchanted genital piercing from the lizard tribe as an accessory? I think Rhot also had a line somewhere about how the warriors get them to ward off lustful thoughts. So it doesn't seem that out of the blue.
I don't remember, lately i forgot about those thing now
Ig it's not too surprised (won't it make them feel weird? ) Thx for sharing your wisdom

Aug 2, 2019
Does vote end now?

In my opinion

Hissh is not of rhousk's faction but of the corrupted. Im guessing the piercings are imbued with corrupted energies. Also yes the vote is done, Pierced wins.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hissh is not of rhousk's faction but of the corrupted. Im guessing the piercings are imbued with corrupted energies. Also yes the vote is done, Pierced wins.
The more important question is: Why there's even a vote about Pierced or not?
Is there even any ramification /or nuance about it?
If it's purely design "Preference", Then anyone complain about it because they "Don't like it" is just silly. It's OK if you don't like piercing, but don't force it upon others.

Why piercing even need to be related to "custom" or "fetish"??? :KEK:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
That's what i think too, it's more likely corruption lizard.
But I'm appreciate anyone remind me something i forgot

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes