Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
It's actually Not rare for MxM focused games to hav "pregnancy", Even if there's No female Involved.
I didn't say it was - I didn't even mention Mpreg or pregnancy being rare in MxM games. :WaitWhat:
It's not a "Miracle" to "not have "pregnancy". Even MxF focused games are Not always have it.
I mean in terms of the storyline logic, obviously. You cannot tell me you didn't know I meant that when I literally pointed out that in the STORY, a female MC, who is an alchemist and brews potions that include lust/sex related ones, sleeps with pretty much every character in the game, and never takes any kind of birth control, has no apparent condition, yet doesn't get pregnant. Storywise it IS a miracle that female MC hasn't gotten pregnant.
And in case it wasn't clear, I wasn't advocating for pregnancy content (I honestly don't care either way) - I was pointing out that it's realistic story-wise considering MC's potential gender, behavior and vocation.

Reactions: Polarthief

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
the extreme stuff was probably a water sports kink
While I'm not into it, I would hardly say it's "extreme", and there's a scene with Barrel when he sleeps at your house (in Bareshade) if you so choose to.
You can also still be marked by wolves when you submit to them when their lust is too low (albeit not really a "WS" scene since nothing sexual happens in it).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't recall anything being removed. If you remember something, please do tell me because I've been following LD for a very long time, prior to the bridge even being implemented.

Also just from a few examples (some are one-offs), it has feral (bestiality), monsters, cumflation, mpreg (in the bad end examples), fat, ws, goo, prostitution; there's definitely a good handful of kinks in the game.
There are some Early Bad Ends that got removed / reworked.
Also, in case you don't know,
"a very Kinky game" Doesn't mean "the game doesn't have kinks", it means "the game is mild without anything extreme".
I didn't say it was - I didn't even mention Mpreg or pregnancy being rare in MxM games.

I mean in terms of the storyline logic, obviously. You cannot tell me you didn't know I meant that when I literally pointed out that in the STORY, a female MC, who is an alchemist and brews potions that include lust/sex related ones, sleeps with pretty much every character in the game, and never takes any kind of birth control, has no apparent condition, yet doesn't get pregnant. Storywise it IS a miracle that female MC hasn't gotten pregnant.
And in case it wasn't clear, I wasn't advocating for pregnancy content (I honestly don't care either way) - I was pointing out that it's realistic story-wise considering MC's potential gender, behavior and vocation.
You complained the game doesn't have pregnancy contents, when the MC can be female.
And I answered pregnancy is not exclusive to female, but depending on if the Devs are into it. :WaitWhat:

Talking about "Storyline, Logic, realism", tell me, Storywise, are 100% Female MC games have Pregnancy contents?
"Realism" in Creation are to serve the "immersion", not the "North Start" to determine how the story is told.
It's like complaining the characters don't do their daily faeces in a video game.
I don't know, maybe they did do birth control offscreen, just not telling you. :sneaky:

Reactions: Lorenh80

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone know what are the requirements for not failing the perception check in the orc camp in the latest update? I literally have 700 perception and it still fails. I even tried to redo the check more than 10 times, still no luck.
Is it something else, like a perception check for the red orc running in my direction? I'm kind of confused...

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Does anyone know what are the requirements for not failing the perception check in the orc camp in the latest update? I literally have 700 perception and it still fails. I even tried to redo the check more than 10 times, still no luck.
Is it something else, like a perception check for the red orc running in my direction? I'm kind of confused...
I think you're meant to fail that no matter what. Somebody asked about it on the discord and Hyao said "that's on purpose"

Reactions: serialaries

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I can't find the Scarf or talk to Othra, anybody have any idea what's going on?
After you've explored the new area in the Misty Abyss with Grushk, you can return there, and the top ? spot will have a event where you can get random items (arrows, a lizard bow, and some of the things that acolyte enemies drop, iirc). One of the items you can randomly get is a scarf.

It's a bit annoying to get it, since it's random, and the ? spot disappears after you get an item, so you have to leave and reenter the Misty Abyss for it to appear again. I just saved before approaching the spot and reloaded until I got the scarf.

Reactions: Zorrscha

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
After you've explored the new area in the Misty Abyss with Grushk, you can return there, and the top ? spot will have a event where you can get random items (arrows, a lizard bow, and some of the things that acolyte enemies drop, iirc). One of the items you can randomly get is a scarf.

It's a bit annoying to get it, since it's random, and the ? spot disappears after you get an item, so you have to leave and reenter the Misty Abyss for it to appear again. I just saved before approaching the spot and reloaded until I got the scarf.
Oh I see, Thanks!

Reactions: WazawaiDa

Rally_B

Jul 31, 2023
Is there woman's underwear that doesn't require raising lewd fame? I have a main character that I don't wanna be known as a local bitch and the only underwear I've been wearing for her is briefs. I guess women can wear briefs, but I want something more pretty and the thong requires 2 lewd fames to get. (I have thought of just adding it in my inventory using preferences, but I don't wanna ruin my save, there might be unseen consequences for getting thongs that way or something)

If there isn't, I wanna ask the creators if they can add some ordinary panties... just plain regular panties would do. Also it shouldn't belong to anyone else like Julian's underwear. They might add Lady Tess' Panties or something (which is fine, but I'd also like my own fresh pair)

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Hello members!

I'm a new fan of this game and I want to know if there is a walkthrough somewhere that might help because this game is HUGE!

For now, I'm using this fandom pages:

but I want to know if there is everything and if not, is there a walkthrough somewhere?

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Is there woman's underwear that doesn't require raising lewd fame? I have a main character that I don't wanna be known as a local bitch and the only underwear I've been wearing for her is briefs. I guess women can wear briefs, but I want something more pretty and the thong requires 2 lewd fames to get. (I have thought of just adding it in my inventory using preferences, but I don't wanna ruin my save, there might be unseen consequences for getting thongs that way or something)

If there isn't, I wanna ask the creators if they can add some ordinary panties... just plain regular panties would do. Also it shouldn't belong to anyone else like Julian's underwear. They might add Lady Tess' Panties or something (which is fine, but I'd also like my own fresh pair)
Unfortunately this is a game that's intended to be entirely M/M. The female protagonist content is an afterthought at best and nonexistent at worst.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Hello members!

I'm a new fan of this game and I want to know if there is a walkthrough somewhere that might help because this game is HUGE!

For now, I'm using this fandom pages:

but I want to know if there is everything and if not, is there a walkthrough somewhere?
The in-game quest log contains a lot of info you need and could be considered a rudimentary walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes