Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
I'm not really familiar with ZoroJ's work outside of LD, so I don't really have a lot to compare the new art with, but I don't think it looks that bad or massively different from Dulrig? The only thing that stands out to me with Passerby's characters is that they aren't as hairy as ZoroJ's, but otherwise they mimic/adapt to the game's style pretty well, imo (though this is just a non-artist's perspective).
The art of Dulrig is really polished and nice to look at. I'm not to say the art isn't acceptable, or jerk worthy, but it's the clear the difference in skill between the lines and color work. It's just a bit too washed out in comparison and the shading isn't all well executed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xGamerFurry

lolgamer2020

Jul 4, 2023
For those who can't wait for the Android version just use joiplay. Download these renpy plugin) and (for joiplay) it work for several games like this game. And yes it work for 0.60.

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
For those who can't wait for the Android version just use joiplay. Download these renpy plugin) and (for joiplay) it work for several games like this game. And yes it work for 0.60.
Nothing work the website for both them.

lolgamer2020

Jul 4, 2023
Ok uhh. The joiplay link work for me. If I didn't work just search joiplay v1.20.410 . And for the renpy plugin try this link and if it still not working search for joiplay renpy plugin v8.1.3_7.6.3_001

Reactions: Mandj120

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
Is there a way to change the choices on questline? I mess up and forgot to choose logan to get his heart on werewolf and realized it too late.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Is there a way to change the choices on questline? I mess up and forgot to choose logan to get his heart on werewolf and realized it too late.
There isn't, afaik. If you don't have a save from before that point, I guess you could try editing your save to give yourself a heart with him? Though I guess there are a lot of other variables that the game tracks that would have to be changed if you want to continue his storyline.

rindogknot

Feb 27, 2023
does anyone have this update with the gallery involved?
If your searching for scenes then I cant really help but for images you can just unpack the game files (not sure where the programm i used to use is but here is a website ( ) , just drag the whole game folder (unzipped) into it and then select show images only)

Hollowed Mist

Jun 9, 2022
If your searching for scenes then I cant really help but for images you can just unpack the game files (not sure where the programm i used to use is but here is a website ( ) , just drag the whole game folder (unzipped) into it and then select show images only)
There's this version of the game that has Gallery function in it, afaik, it costs more. And when I tried it back then, the images doesn't get saved to that gallery and gets lost after exiting the game. Idk if that only happen to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rainbowcrepe

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know how can I meet the bear dog transforming druid already finished the country road and full moon already quest but I can't still see his location in the map?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes