nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

I hate this update.. I cant believe I have to choose between two characters I love.
Thanks for the share and the Heads up.
So apparently I should avoid this thread until next update to avoid Spoilers :)

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023

I hate this update.. I cant believe I have to choose between two characters I love.
Which two characters are you talking about? Khalgor and Orgram/Groth/Korg? I don't think fighting Mirage will prevent future interactions with Khalgor. If anything, it looks like it will be possible for him to side with you against her since she has killed some of his men. If you are talking about Vicoria and Feliar, if your relationship with them is high enough (I assume that's how it works; mine was around 80 for both, but I assume the cut off would be around 50?), they will both betray Mirage and fight with you.

Edit: I looked through the code, they will join the player against Mirage if you get a certain number of hidden points with them. You get the hidden points if your relationship with them is high enough (over 60 or over 30) and if you treated them nicely in general (trusted Feliar, invited him to the fair, gave Vicoria gifts, satisfied her when rescuing Ste, etc.).

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope my favorite green mind controlling Cthulhu nameless will have his story unfold soon and what happened to the mc teacher

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
The patch notes are in-game, but here's an out of game copy-pasta.
NOTE: Hyao says there's SPOILERS in here, so just a heads up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just finished the patch. Sadly there's no new sex scenes with anyone regardless of choices, but there is quite a massive choice here to be made. Here's a mini-guide that is full of SPOILERS:

Last edited:

Tails943

May 25, 2020
Which two characters are you talking about? Khalgor and Orgram/Groth/Korg? I don't think fighting Mirage will prevent future interactions with Khalgor. If anything, it looks like it will be possible for him to side with you against her since she has killed some of his men. If you are talking about Vicoria and Feliar, if your relationship with them is high enough (I assume that's how it works; mine was around 80 for both, but I assume the cut off would be around 50?), they will both betray Mirage and fight with you.

Edit: I looked through the code, they will join the player against Mirage if you get a certain number of hidden points with them. You get the hidden points if your relationship with them is high enough (over 60 or over 30) and if you treated them nicely in general (trusted Feliar, invited him to the fair, gave Vicoria gifts, satisfied her when rescuing Ste, etc.).

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Here's the relevant portion of code that calculates the hidden points:

if vicoria_relation.like >=60:
$ suc_vic_explanations.limit += 5
elif vicoria_relation.like >=30:
$ suc_vic_explanations.limit += 3
if suc_vic_gift.limit >= 2:
if suc_vic_ste.number >= 5:

If the explanations.limit value is greater than or equal to 10, then Vicoria will switch sides. I haven't really investigated all of the variables, but I assume the gift one has to do with giving her all of the possible gifts. The romance novels in particular have a special scene if you gift them twice. The Ste value might have to do with rescuing Ste by satisfying her (I did it by inviting Arion) and not by force. I think the easiest way to get her on your side is just to spam gifts at her, the like limit with them is 70, iirc (giving her a romance novel the second time gives her a flat 10 like, which is how I got to 80 with her). But if you want to save time, you can just edit the values in Save Editor: set vicoria_relation.like above 60, gift.limit above 2, ste.number above 5.

Edit: OK, I just looked through the code to confirm things. suc_vic_ste.number is set to 5 only if you take Arion with you to satisfy her. suc_vic_gift.limit is set to 2 when you gift her the romance novel the second time. If you did either of these and have her like above or at 60, she should switch sides. If you are editing your save file, you should probably set gift.limit to 2 and ste.number to 5, anything higher might break something, since these aren't meant to go above these values, I think.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
So I'm gonna guess android and ios isn't ever getting an update at this point?
Android update usually comes a few days later after the normal update, along with a bugfix, but people are just forgetting to upload it. Hell there was literally an Android update for v0.60 last month. Here's proof on his Patreon via Kemono: 1702572366636.png

You could always throw him a single dollar to get the update yourself if no one else is going to post it.
PS: Before you ask: No those download links do not work on Kemono, they just redirect you to Patreon.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes