Larniishu

Jun 10, 2022
I try to post them all, working and going to school full time, I tend to forget, and mostly its android. like one of the other comments says it's only a dollar. But here yea go, sorry for neglecting you (I will admit I might neglect you again and again. Sorry in advance!) (HUGS!!)

Pixeldrain
I would pay him a dollar if i could (Russia) so it's a bummer when no one throwing apk update unless ppls spam a bit about it.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Ngl id rather it turned into a slice of life dating sim at this point and he would just add scenes to the characters we know and love.
I honestly want to find out more about the plot

Also I want more sex with daddy Cthulhu and that requires for the plot to move forward.

Reactions: kanon09

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
You need wait from more update. perhaps you go meet khalgor in the wastelands, i did twice in wastelands nothing yet.
it might have something to do with me being stuck with orgram. i already did the final challenge thing and he never asks me to go look for the other orc dude.this game needs a debug menu of some sort.

Reactions: Mandj120

hapipokori

Apr 5, 2019
i can't f*ck gunnar cuz he's dead. I can't f*ck tank cuz he's stuck in a forest. I can't f*ck korg cuz he went to live with the iron blood tribe. Bro.
I resent bottom Logan for the Korg thing. This bitch is stealing the dickings meant for me.

You can repeat the Tank scene where you sleep together with him in the forest camp, though.

Reactions: Polarthief

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
it might have something to do with me being stuck with orgram. i already did the final challenge thing and he never asks me to go look for the other orc dude.this game needs a debug menu of some sort.
Really? I didn't that, I mean I did choose the side mirage so... I thought may I go to find khalgor. :cautious:

jastranger

May 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The relevant portion of code is as below:
You only need to hit 10 points for each character and you can use the dev console (attached file enables it, open it with Shift+O) to manually set variables to guarantee both of their survival using the following code. You'll need to copypaste it into the console line-by-line *before* you click on the first "fight mirage" button.

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
The relevant portion of code is as below:
You only need to hit 10 points for each character and you can use the dev console (attached file enables it, open it with Shift+O) to manually set variables to guarantee both of their survival using the following code. You'll need to copypaste it into the console line-by-line *before* you click on the first "fight mirage" button.

Entiendo el punto pero no es dificil subir puntos con victoria

Solo es darle los regalos disponibles y tener mas de 60 puntos

Y con feliar no cre que haya alguien que no tenga lo minimo para que se vaya a tu lado

Jun 5, 2019

I hate this update.. I cant believe I have to choose between two characters I love.
Yeah it sucks I already had a high like for Vicoria and Feliar because they are both victims' of being used. Plus I feel like Ste will find out about Vicoria death and will hold you accountable for that. But no romance after the war sucks, hopefully next update. You only really get to have a good heart to heart to Feliar but no heart appears on his image.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

jastranger

May 31, 2021
How do you get through the snowy mountains?
There's a heat potion you need to learn how to make and warm clothes you need to acquire and wear. After you've made some heat potions you need to use one from the inventory screen. Once you've done all that you just to go the snowy mountains region and let the event play out. Following that, a path will be created on the map connecting back to the main area.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes