gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah it sucks I already had a high like for Vicoria and Feliar because they are both victims' of being used. Plus I feel like Ste will find out about Vicoria death and will hold you accountable for that. But no romance after the war sucks, hopefully next update. You only really get to have a good heart to heart to Feliar but no heart appears on his image.
Sabes, puedes salvar al ambos yo lo hice

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Yeah it sucks I already had a high like for Vicoria and Feliar because they are both victims' of being used. Plus I feel like Ste will find out about Vicoria death and will hold you accountable for that. But no romance after the war sucks, hopefully next update. You only really get to have a good heart to heart to Feliar but no heart appears on his image.
I did saved them both vicoria and feliar, fightside mirage so i finally keep them, this was complicated.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
So anyone got a preview for the upcoming sprites in the upcoming update of the game looks like troublemaker skeleton & harpy will have there sprites in the next update of the game

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
So anyone got a preview for the upcoming sprites in the upcoming update of the game looks like troublemaker skeleton & harpy will have there sprites in the next update of the game
Here are the previews. I'm really liking Narram's sprites lately. Imo, some of the earlier characters looked a bit off, like Hugo and Sabal, but the recent stuff has all been pretty good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Speaking of Feliar, this update seemed like a good time for him and Vicoria to get a heart with the MC, if they choose to side with the MC against Mirage. But I guess this would make the "fight Mirage" choice even more appealing than "side with Mirage"? I think the intention is to make the choices a bit more balanced than usual, since neither strictly count as a good or bad ending, but it still feels very much like "hero" route vs "villain" route.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here are the previews. I'm really liking Narram's sprites lately. Imo, some of the earlier characters looked a bit off, like Hugo and Sabal, but the recent stuff has all been pretty good.
You think these are Good??? They are so bland, uninteresting and generic.
Narram's work is so inconsistent, sometimes it's good like the werewolf, sometimes it's too over the top, and sometimes just too dry, or even like doodles. The recent dwarves are a bit let down - initially looks good, but so lacking when you look closer.
I've recently looked thru quite some artists who sell art packs, LD's recent arts are quite pitiful in comparison.
I think LD was setting the bar too high in the beginning (with ZoroJ) that's actually difficult to maintain as a game.
Your opinion is the example of that: We are already settled with the new quality.
A bit sad but it is what it is. Better a completed Game with average arts than an abandoned game with supreme arts.
Remember the 2020 Xmax art?
But now we are settled with Literally 'Fanart' Quality

Last edited:

oscar11169

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, is there anyway to edit my safe file to have it so I can have sex with tank at the Redwood camp? I did not have sex with Tank at the bandit camp back when I did that mission. Thanks

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
You think these are Good??? They are so bland, uninteresting and generic.
I mean, I don't think they are bad, no. For very minor characters in the game, they do their job. I think the Harpy looks great. I don't really know how you could make a generic skeleton more visually exciting or why it would even need to be. The troublemaker is just a generic villager, the only things we know about him is that his wife and kids left him (iirc) and he drinks because he is depressed. Not really much to go off of to create a unique design.

A bit sad but it is what it is. Better completed Game with average arts than abandoned game with supreme arts.
Imo, I don't think Narram is worse as the game's artist than ZoroJ, but his style is different. Most of the time ZoroJ's art is more appealing to me personally, but that's just because I like bara and his characters are more exaggeratedly masculine and buff. If someone wasn't into ZoroJ's hyper-masculine and semi-realistic style, I can see how Narram's sprites could be better. And for every nitpick or issue I have with some of Narram's in-game art (honestly for me, the biggest issue are the faces, they often look a bit off), I can think of the same I had with ZoroJ's (why does Ruben's cock look like that???, penises in general are a bit hit-or-miss, orcs like Khalgor and Orgram have heads that are way too small compared to their bodies, it makes them look like they are just a giant mountain of muscle). That pack art you posted is actually a pretty good example of what my pet peeves are with ZoroJ's art - all of the limbs are just huge lumps of muscle, the head is way too small, the realistic soles and skin feel out of place. But I wouldn't call it bad, just that his style in this piece does not appeal to me.

But now we are settled with Literally 'Fanart' Quality
It is quite literally fanart, afaik Guran is not making art for the game. Edit: OK, scratch that, Guran is now working on the new Groth CG. But looking through their twitter, their art is not bad at all:

Anyway, I've mentioned it before in the thread, but I'm not an artist myself. For me, it all just comes down to which style looks more visually appealing. While I prefer ZoroJ's in-game art, I don't think Narram's or Passerby's styles are bad or of drastically lower quality in comparison.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I mean, I don't think they are bad, no. For very minor characters in the game, they do their job. I think the Harpy looks great. I don't really know how you could make a generic skeleton more visually exciting or why it would even need to be. The troublemaker is just a generic villager, the only things we know about him is that his wife and kids left him (iirc) and he drinks because he is depressed. Not really much to go off of to create a unique design.
You are literally "just settled for less". Yes they are average and serve the purpose, nothing more.
Remember the bandits arts when they are just random enemies way back? Or the Orcs? That was the dedication back them.
It is quite literally fanart, afaik Guran is not making art for the game.
I remember saw somewhere that Guran was bring into the production. Also If it's just Fanart, why it got featured specifically outside of "Fanart appreciation", in the same position of the other Fanart by ZoroJ? Hard not to compare them.
Imo, I don't think Narram is worse as the game's artist than ZoroJ, but his style is different. Most of the time ZoroJ's art is more appealing to me personally, but that's just because I like bara and his characters are more exaggeratedly masculine and buff. For someone who isn't into ZoroJ's hyper-masculine and semi-realistic style, I can see how Narram's sprites could be preferred. And for every nitpick or issue I have with some of Narram's in-game art (honestly for me, the biggest issue are the faces, they often look a bit off), I can think of the same I had with ZoroJ's (why does Ruben's cock look like that???, penises in general are a bit hit-or-miss, orcs like Khalgor and Orgram have heads that are way too small compared to their bodies, it makes them look like they are just a giant mountain of muscle). That pack art you posted is actually a pretty good example of what my pet peeves are with ZoroJ's art - all of the limbs are just huge lumps of muscle, the head is way too small, the realistic soles and skin feel out of place. But I wouldn't call it bad, just that his style in this piece does not appeal to me.

Anyway, I've mentioned it before in the thread, but I'm not an artist myself. For me, it all just comes down to which style looks more visually appealing. While I prefer ZoroJ's in-game art, I don't think Narram's or Passerby's styles are bad or of drastically lower quality in comparison.
As you said yourself, the ability to appreciate arts varies from people. It doesn't make any of their (subjective) opinions invalid, but that also doesn't make Facts not true because "you feel this way".
The inconsistency in Narram's work is the indicator that he is a less experienced artist.
Face / Anatomy "feels-off" is not "nitpick". And there's other lacking factor like linework, shading, colouring, posture, details, etc.
The art From ZoroJ I specifically picked to compare to the Centaur CG that got added recently, which has the same focus.

Again, Not saying the arts are "Bad" - they are serviceable, in fact I think they are a bit above average.
Just disappointed after seeming many well established artists' art packs, then come back to this.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I remember saw somewhere that Guran was bring into the production.
Yeah, I was wrong about that, I edited my original comment. Guran is currently working on a new CG for the game (possibly doing more in the future?).

As you said yourself, the ability to appreciate arts varies from people. It doesn't make any of their (subjective) opinions invalid, but that also doesn't make Facts not true because "you feel this way".
The inconsistency in Narram's work is the indicator that he is a less experienced artist.
Face / Anatomy "feels-off" is not "nitpick". And there's other lacking factor like linework, shading, colouring, posture, details, etc.
It's fine to say that Narram's art is lacking in some objective measurable ways compared to ZoroJ's. That's why I mentioned that I am not an artist, I have no knowledge about the technical side of things, so to me all of the art "feels" good, but different.

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
Honestly i kinda just want an explanation about Zoroj leaving.
Last time it was mentioned Hyao said he hasn't left the project (obviously a lie)
I'd just like and honest answer as to why

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Honestly i kinda just want an explanation about Zoroj leaving.
Last time it was mentioned Hyao said he hasn't left the project (obviously a lie)
I'd just like and honest answer as to why
The fact they didn't give one despite people crave for it, means It's not something they are willing to share.
Also it really doesn't matter what's the reason, the fact is they parted way.
And luckily LD is still going and it seems situation improved overtime. (They have 3 artists now lol)
Things change, for better or worst, what matters is how you deal with it.
Just a bit nostalgic since Current LD doesn't give the satisfaction like the "Old times". :LOL:

Reactions: J0hnyB0y

Beastern

Mar 12, 2020
Except that it's possible for him to survive, so...
I don't know how long you've been following this game but optionally saveable characters don't get any new content. They just stay in game so you can keep fucking them over and over with old dialoges.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I don't know how long you've been following this game but optionally saveable characters don't get any new content. They just stay in game so you can keep fucking them over and over with old dialoges.
? Do you have some specific characters in mind that this applies to? The only ones that I can think of are the workers in the Ste road quest, who can live or die depending on the player's choices. But I'm pretty sure the reason they haven't had any new scenes is because they are part of the guest writer content (the writer that did Ste(?), the gloryhole scenes and the brothel scenes), and most of the previous guest writers haven't really contributed to the game in over a year at this point.

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
I've been playing this game for quite a while and tbh I'm having trouble thinking of any characters that are optional to save, fuckable, and never get any new content. Besides some guest written characters, maybe.

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
I've been playing this game for quite a while and tbh I'm having trouble thinking of any characters that are optional to save, fuckable, and never get any new content. Besides some guest written characters, maybe.
i think hes talking about the mythcrest dudes? since they dont even have sprites and dissapear after their storyline ends.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes