if vicoria_relation.like >=60:
$ suc_vic_explanations.limit += 5
elif vicoria_relation.like >=30:
$ suc_vic_explanations.limit += 3
if suc_vic_gift.limit >= 2:
if suc_vic_ste.number >= 5:

If the explanations.limit value is greater than or equal to 10, then Vicoria will switch sides. I haven't really investigated all of the variables, but I assume the gift one has to do with giving her all of the possible gifts. The romance novels in particular have a special scene if you gift them twice. The Ste value might have to do with rescuing Ste by satisfying her (I did it by inviting Arion) and not by force. I think the easiest way to get her on your side is just to spam gifts at her, the like limit with them is 70, iirc (giving her a romance novel the second time gives her a flat 10 like, which is how I got to 80 with her). But if you want to save time, you can just edit the values in Save Editor: set vicoria_relation.like above 60, gift.limit above 2, ste.number above 5.

Edit: OK, I just looked through the code to confirm things. suc_vic_ste.number is set to 5 only if you take Arion with you to satisfy her. suc_vic_gift.limit is set to 2 when you gift her the romance novel the second time. If you did either of these and have her like above or at 60, she should switch sides.
It worked! Thank you very much!

Reactions: WazawaiDa

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
Can confirm one of Feliar's requirements to gain favour in his battle is his and Everetts dates. Also I'd recommend giving him gifts and doing the fair date. I skimmed over him so I didn't get him on my side the first time.

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
*Spoilers*

it kinda sucks that you lose the swamp witch as a vendor since she's a helpful source of regents you aren't able to grow in your garden, at that point in the game do you have a similar regent vendor or is that just the penalty of losing favor with her and you just gotta hold that L if you wanna be on the orc's side.

May 6, 2019
So I'm gonna guess android and ios isn't ever getting an update at this point?
I try to post them all, working and going to school full time, I tend to forget, and mostly its android. like one of the other comments says it's only a dollar. But here yea go, sorry for neglecting you (I will admit I might neglect you again and again. Sorry in advance!) (HUGS!!)

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
i can't f*ck gunnar cuz he's dead. I can't f*ck tank cuz he's stuck in a forest. I can't f*ck korg cuz he went to live with the iron blood tribe. Bro.
I mean, you definitely can have sex with Tank while he's in the forest. I forget exactly what the requirements are, but its absolutely possible.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes