SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I really liked this game in the beginning, but after this last chapter it just doesn't have that fun feel to it anymore. She is just being forced into everything now without giving us any choice. It was fun exploring her exhibitionist side and doing stuff with the app to open her up more. That was fun and enjoyable. Gave us control over how far she would go.

Now she is being forced into this modeling job (which was fine since you could choose how far you wanted to go with it), but then basically what looks like it will be a prostitution job working at the club, and then a lingerie/nude model. And from what I'm hearing about the next update, she will be a nude model for her teacher. And she knows these guys are just taking advantage of her, but the game forces you to go along with it any ways.

It just feels like we've done all this before with other games. It's no longer about a girl exploring her exhibitionist side and having fun, now it's about a girl being taken advantage of and being forced into corruption. Which is fine if you like those kinds of games, I'm just tired of them personally and was hoping this wasn't going to turn out like another one of those.

Enjoyed how it started but just not a fan of the direction it is heading. Thanks regardless, but guess this just isn't for me anymore. Best of luck with your game still! :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I really liked this game in the beginning, but after this last chapter it just doesn't have that fun feel to it anymore. She is just being forced into everything now without giving us any choice. It was fun exploring her exhibitionist side and doing stuff with the app to open her up more. That was fun and enjoyable. Gave us control over how far she would go.

Now she is being forced into this modeling job (which was fine since you could choose how far you wanted to go with it), but then basically what looks like it will be a prostitution job working at the club, and then a lingerie/nude model. And from what I'm hearing about the next update, she will be a nude model for her teacher. And she knows these guys are just taking advantage of her, but the game forces you to go along with it any ways.

It just feels like we've done all this before with other games. It's no longer about a girl exploring her exhibitionist side and having fun, now it's about a girl being taken advantage of and being forced into corruption. Which is fine if you like those kinds of games, I'm just tired of them personally and was hoping this wasn't going to turn out like another one of those.

Enjoyed how it started but just not a fan of the direction it is heading. Thanks regardless, but guess this just isn't for me anymore. Best of luck with your game still! :)
That's a good point. I guess it is really hard to find the right balance. I tend to play the tptal slut road in these kind of games and then it turns into a mibndless fuck fest, which has nothing to do with the confident, fun loving exhibitionist slut I have in mind. To me the slope of the MC goes down too fast and without choices as well. Still big thanks for this great game, it is really difficult to get the balance done.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That's a good point. I guess it is really hard to find the right balance. I tend to play the tptal slut road in these kind of games and then it turns into a mibndless fuck fest, which has nothing to do with the confident, fun loving exhibitionist slut I have in mind. To me the slope of the MC goes down too fast and without choices as well. Still big thanks for this great game, it is really difficult to get the balance done.
Yeah, I guess I was more hoping for an exhibitionist game rather than a corruption game. Nothing wrong with corruption games, they have their place and many enjoy it (enjoyed a few of them myself), just didn't know this was going to go in that direction is all. This started out as an exhibitionist game, but the last chapter turned it into a corruption game.

I love games like Arizona and Lyanna (my top favorite exhibitionist games). Just a girl/s having a good time exploring exhibitionism. Thought this game was going to be like those, but it seems the dev wants to go in a different direction now.

Which is absolutely fine, nothing against them. The game is still great. Nice renders, good writing, fun characters, etc. Just not what I was looking for is all, no biggie. :)

Reactions: ntcntl

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
This game is fantastic, I've really enjoyed it. Could anyone advise similar games (I know Project Sage and Good Girl Gone Bad)?

Reactions: fiuojui

anarchia

Jun 26, 2018
I'm getting the following error on MacOS:

Code:
Exception: Couldn't find file '._archive.rpi'.
This is on v0.4. Any suggestions?

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
I'm getting the following error on MacOS:

Code:
Exception: Couldn't find file '._archive.rpi'.
This is on v0.4. Any suggestions?
Sorry, no idea, I only compile Mac version based on Renpy main adjustements, but I don't have a Mac machine to try it.

We use Windows to code the game :rolleyes:

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
BIG NEWS!!!

We are well ahead of the public versions at the moment: update [0.5.5-rough] has already been released for the DESIRED ONE tier (€65) on the 29th of this month and the public release of the [0.5-final] version is still scheduled for January 16, 2022!!!

What's new on [0.5.5-rough] update?:
  • 373 new images!
  • 7 new animations!
  • Possibility to change the hair color of the main character!
  • +1700 new lines code!
  • New 'gallery' menu!
  • Complete spanish translation!
What's new on [0.5-final] update?:
  • More than 1500 new lines of code!
  • 6 new scenes!
  • 293 new images!
  • New 'layered images' system introduced to save disk space and to be able to modify the appearance of the main character (the latter will be possible in the next update).
  • Total spanish translation! (you can switch from English to Spanish and vice versa!)
What are you waiting for to get the latest versions of the game? Hehehe. Here are the links for your interest:

[0.5-final] (Supporter tier (€5) edition): /
[0.5.5-rough]: /

Best regards and happy new year!

sustitute16.jpg

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Weekly update! (this one is public for a change)

Hello everyone!

Here I am again with another weekly upate!

There are several things I want to tell you. First, the development of the update [0.6] has already started, slowly but surely. At this moment there are already 34 images finished, but you must take into account (especially those of you who haven't seen it yet because you don't have the [0.5.5] update) that from now on there are at least three different variables for each image of our main character depending on whether or not you have decided to dye her hair.

This amount of work (in triplicate) is a bit of a nightmare. Even more if we take into account that for some scenes you will be able to choose what clothes the main character will wear!

For this reason, and given the age of my PC and graphics card, I have decided to bring forward the acquisition of a new 'machine', but I still do not know the date, since the profits that the game generates so far, are not the most appropriate for an expense of such magnitude. In case you want to show more support for me to buy that new machine, I won't say no, hahahaha. *evil smile* lol.

Even with everything, and while this purchase can not be done, I will continue working like crazy to bring you the best possible content as soon as possible, as I did in December (can you believe that we were able to make two updates in the same month? Unbelievable, isn't it?).

On another note, and knowing the extra work this could generate in terms of images, would you like to have an option in which our protagonist gets to tattoo something? I'll create a poll soon to know your opinion!

Well, after making you read so much, I'm going to "keep on burning" the computer.

Best regards, mates!

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Weekly update! (this one is public for a change)

Hello everyone!

Here I am again with another weekly upate!

There are several things I want to tell you. First, the development of the update [0.6] has already started, slowly but surely. At this moment there are already 34 images finished, but you must take into account (especially those of you who haven't seen it yet because you don't have the [0.5.5] update) that from now on there are at least three different variables for each image of our main character depending on whether or not you have decided to dye her hair.

This amount of work (in triplicate) is a bit of a nightmare. Even more if we take into account that for some scenes you will be able to choose what clothes the main character will wear!

For this reason, and given the age of my PC and graphics card, I have decided to bring forward the acquisition of a new 'machine', but I still do not know the date, since the profits that the game generates so far, are not the most appropriate for an expense of such magnitude. In case you want to show more support for me to buy that new machine, I won't say no, hahahaha. *evil smile* lol.

Even with everything, and while this purchase can not be done, I will continue working like crazy to bring you the best possible content as soon as possible, as I did in December (can you believe that we were able to make two updates in the same month? Unbelievable, isn't it?).

On another note, and knowing the extra work this could generate in terms of images, would you like to have an option in which our protagonist gets to tattoo something? I'll create a poll soon to know your opinion!

Well, after making you read so much, I'm going to "keep on burning" the computer.

Best regards, mates!
Announcement

After the results of the poll published on Patreon today, and after seeing the results obtained, and in accordance with democracy, there will be NO options to change the hair color of our protagonist or to incorporate tattoos to her skin.

I'm sorry for all of you who wanted to have those options available, but think of it this way: more time to dedicate to the story and not to edit the character, right?

Thank you for your attention!

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Announcement

After the results of the poll published on Patreon today, and after seeing the results obtained, and in accordance with democracy, there will be NO options to change the hair color of our protagonist or to incorporate tattoos to her skin.

I'm sorry for all of you who wanted to have those options available, but think of it this way: more time to dedicate to the story and not to edit the character, right?

It is fine. But It was the best decision everyone could vote for! It would double or even triple the amount of work for just a cosmetic change. Not worth it imo. She's pefect as she is.

She could get a tattoo but permanently though if you think it fits the character and her character arc.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Announcement

I love it! The MC is sexy and loveable as she is. Customizing stuff does not really make a better game if it is not about "customizing the behavior" of the character during the game. It is the story that counts and so far naykid does a great job.

One wish crossed my mind: it would be nice if it had any impact or meaning if our MC watches her tits and ass in the bathroom. Maybe it'll make her horny or more open to show them or whatever. As it is a repeatable option it would be nice if there was more than nice CGs. Of course that's just a very minor thing.

Thanks for the great game - I am waiting patiently for the public release on 15th of January!

Reactions: HanktheHunk3
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes