• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm unable to walk into the shower with Bobby. It says the required stats are 64 shame and 24 lust. I have 65 shame and 25 lust. I'm guessing this is a bug?

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I'm unable to walk into the shower with Bobby. It says the required stats are 64 shame and 24 lust. I have 65 shame and 25 lust. I'm guessing this is a bug?
cheatmode off is shame <= 64 and lust >= 24 , i had shame=30 and lust=40+ and got the scene, maybe your shame is to high?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
cheatmode off is shame <= 64 and lust >= 24 , i had shame=30 and lust=40+ and got the scene, maybe your shame is to high?
That was it. I hadn't made any modifications prior to this, so I'm surprised I needed to lower shame. Setting it to 63 worked.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021

Hi, mates!

Here you have the [0.5-final] update (including the proofreading)!

What's new?:

More than 1500 new lines of code!

6 new scenes!

293 new images!

New 'layered images' system introduced to save disk space.

Total spanish translation! (you can switch from English to Spanish and vice versa!)

Pc

Mac

Android
Thanks for leaking my game, friend. Note that I am speaking ironically! :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Dragonero

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
You should remove the virgin tag, because the fact that any character has lost their virginity in the game is not present at the moment, as far as I know. And if that's true, you shouldn't mislead people.
Tag description:
Virgin [Sex act involving virgins and the loss of virginity.]

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Sorry about that, I've placed the scripts in the wrong folder.
hey, need some help I'm not able to download from MIXDROP no matter what I do can you update it on patreon, pretty please..... with a cherry on top :)

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Can someone tell me what the 6 new scenes are?
i got
1. muscle roomate wanks in shower
2. take pussy picture in bar
3. showering with old neighbor

did I miss something ?
or is talking with professor/teacher about the new "job" also a scene?
no whining, just asking.

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get it...I downloaded the game from here on December 30, now it says it got updated, so I downloaded again, but no new content? o_O

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I don't get it...I downloaded the game from here on December 30, now it says it got updated, so I downloaded again, but no new content? o_O
I encountered the same when I had the outdated cheat-mod applied. It worked with the new update plus the new cheat-mod (which only tells you what will be the consequences of your choices. It is atually a walkthrough mod. There is an ingame cheat-mod thanks to the great DEV.)

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
You couldn't download the game from here on December 30 because this version was not due to be released until January 16!

This is a leaked version from my Patreon page! And it does have new content...leaked!

Reactions: AwsHen

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
I encountered the same when I had the outdated cheat-mod applied. It worked with the new update plus the new cheat-mod (which only tells you what will be the consequences of your choices. It is atually a walkthrough mod. There is an ingame cheat-mod thanks to the great DEV.)
I don't think I had any mod installed? Downloading the WT mod didn't anything either. Thanks anyways :)

You couldn't download the game from here on December 30 because this version was not due to be released until January 16!

This is a leaked version from my Patreon page! And it does have new content...leaked!
Huh, maybe I downloaded it from your Patreon then? I may just be confused because of your 0.5.5 teaser :D Keep up the great work! :)

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
wofür steht eigentlich dieses VN neben dem Ren'Py
what does this VN stand for next to the Ren'Py

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
This looks just like my cup of tea, I really enjoy corruption games with a female protagonist :)

I'm curious, how much content is in the game so far? Should I start or should I wait a bit longer for more storylines? Thanks!

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
This looks just like my cup of tea, I really enjoy corruption games with a female protagonist :)

I'm curious, how much content is in the game so far? Should I start or should I wait a bit longer for more storylines? Thanks!
It's got about 2500 images, so far. If straight fem protag is your thing, I say go for it. If you want lesbian content, you're better off with Naughty Lyanna and Arizona Unbridled.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Thread Updated: 2021-01-09
Release Date: 2021-01-05 "

^ is this a typo, or is it just not getting updated?

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes