Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
What's this new layered images system? How much space is it saving do we know? Seems like an interesting approach outside the usual compression

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
I'm playing right now and all the pics of the MC are greyed out when she is in her uniform at the pub.
Because you installed the walkthrough mod. Don't install it until the modder solves the errors it causes.

Walkthrough mod is not related to the game development and it's not official.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT PUBLIC UPDATES!

What I am about to announce may be an unpopular measure for those who are not offering their support to the development of the game, but I believe that Patrons should be rewarded with more zeal than up to this moment. So, from today those patrons who pay 1€ will get the latest version of the game one month before it's released for free!

I'm aware that the best form of publicity in this business is when a new version is released to the general public at no cost, but all of you who are showing your support for the game by donating what you can, should be rewarded for it!

So, the public version of the [0.6] update is postponed from March 10th, the date it was scheduled, to March 30th (the rest of the dates for each tier remain the same).

After the modifications, the different tiers are configured, with respect to the publication dates, as follows (the other benefits will remain unchanged):

• Peeper tier: 30 days before public release.
  • Voyeur tier: 35 days before public release.
  • Supporter tier: 40 days before public release.
  • Pro-Supporter tier: 45 days before public release.
  • Extra-Supporter tier: 50 days before public release.
  • Contributor tier: 60 days before public release.
  • DESIRED ONE tier: 70 days before public release.
  • GOD! tier: 80 days before public release.
You can read the Public post published on Patreon here (along with a new [0.7] update image):

Thanks for your attention!

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
I had the same problem, but apparently it's down to the walkthrough mod, install the new update without the walkthrough mod and it'll be fine.
But how do i get my old saves to work? I copied the save folder and it doesn't work, what should i do? i used to play with the cheat mode? Is there another way or i should replay the whole games?

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
So basically if you pay €25/month you wait 30 days to play the latest version. Sounds nice lol
If it was a great game like Arizona's or Lyanna's I would gladly if I was able to. But not this sausage fest. Imagine paying to see about Billy's life and a bunch man parts.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: YakuzaZzz
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes