redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Alright, here we go, lad and laddettes:

Sylver Games released their game Evil Never Dies, but abandoned it in Aug/2021.

Sylver Games was warned and lost control of the OP due to review manipulation and removing leaked versions from the links.

Naykid creates an account and releases a Primal Desires in Aug/2021, a few weeks after Evil Never Dies is abandoned.

Sylver Games despite not working in a game anymore still comes here frequently to facepalm all negative comments against Naykid and like positive posts.

That all is suspicious, but more importantly, we keep IP logs for cases like this, and Naykid and Sylver Games either are the same person or live together.

Oh, and sometimes they forget to switch accounts and respond as Naykid using the Sylver accounts:

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Alright, here we go, lad and laddettes:

Sylver Games released their game Evil Never Dies, but abandoned it in Aug/2021.

Sylver Games was warned and lost control of the OP due to review manipulation and removing leaked version from the links.

Naykid creates an account and releases a Primal Desires in Aug/2021, a few weeks after Evil Never Dies is abandoned.

Sylver Games despite not working in a game anymore still comes here frequently to facepalm all negative comments against Naykid and like positive posts.

That all is suspicious, but more importantly, we keep IP logs for cases like, and Naykid and Sylver Games either are the same person or live together.

Oh, and sometimes they forget to switch accounts and respond as Naykid using the Sylver accounts:

1645534590239.png

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Did you mean to quote yourself or forgot to switch to Sylver Games again?
Why don't you recognize that you have screwed up big time and are now manicuplating the evidence to save your ass?

Oh, right, this is a pirate forum, I forgot. What you guys say goes without saying. Thanks for the chase, very nice of you.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
We're done here, thanks for manipulate the evidences
Manipulation is what you did to Arizona's audicence making them feel bad about your real life situation while they stayed put loyal while you whored yourself out for dudebro money under a very amateurish disguise, all while making people who cared about you feel betrayed and hurt.

Cut the crap, people KNOWS you are you, no amount of lies can dismiss that anymore.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Why don't you recognize that you have screwed up big time and are now manicuplating the evidence to save your ass?

Oh, right, this is a pirate forum, I forgot. What you guys say goes without saying. Thanks for the chase, very nice of you.
Showing the actual IP log would be uncool because of doxxing, but you can still check the now undeleted post with Sylver post here.

Btw, any edits in xenforo have the date stamp in the corner, so this is the original message (see any OP, they all have the last edited by xxx at the bottom right).

Reactions: Grelk

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Regardless of all this, I would very much appreciate a mod weighing in.
Yeah, it's unfortunate. We don't mind users creating alt accounts. What we to do mind is when alt accounts are used for malicious acts on the forum. A common example is when developers use alt accounts to positively rate their game thus misleading the community. We caught quite a handful of developers doing this but we always like handling these cases privately as we don't want to resort to unneccessary drama.

In 99% of all review manipulation cases, the developer stops the first time we warned them (cause they don't want the public to know and it's an embarrassing situation). Unfortunately, this wasn't the case here.

Sylvie Games used his alt accounts Diobbath and Deephole to 5-star both his games Arizona Unbridled and Evil Never Dies, they were also used to like his own posts and facepalm dissenters. Sylvie Games then decided to release a new game 'Primal Desire' with a new alt account called Naykid. Once again, he logs into his old account Sylvie Games and publishes a 5-star review on his own game Primal Desire. Breaking our rule for the 5th time.

They took a drastic step here - and I can't trust either side without any evidence.
All accounts involved - Diobbah, Deephole, Sylvie Games, Naykid have the same exact residential IP address. It's the same person. IP addresses don't lie.

There is also that funny screenshot where Sylvie Games forgot he was logged into Sylvie Games, not his Naykid account.
673e49bf3a77b6151cc530f17251fc71.png

But as predicted, it's an embarrassing incident so the developer will try to feign innocence.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Also, Naykid just mentioned on herhis 'discord' she deactivated herhis account but actually fucked up and ended up deleting Sylvie's account instead of Naykid's. If that isn't proof enough...

• Haha
Reactions: blastwave2k

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Also, Naykid just mentioned on herhis 'discord' she deactivated herhis account but actually fucked up and ended up deleting Sylvie's account instead of Naykid's. If that isn't proof enough...
I banned it, since it's only been used for review manipulation recently and to prevent them from deleting more posts.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
manicuplating the evidence to save your ass?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why on earth would several staff members randomly pick out a relatively unknown developer, which they have no previous affiliation with, and accuse him/her of this? There's 10805 games on this site, we have 4,6 million registered users, and our team (of unpaid volunteers) isn't exactly large. We don't have time to screw with our users (dev or not) just for the fun of it.

We don't care if a dev has 0 or 50 alt accounts (and/or presents themselves as several different developers) What we do care about is our user base, and if developers uses their alt accounts to manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, our users deserve to know. We never "out" the alts of developers without a good reason, and we always give them the benefit of the doubt by warning them the first time we notice them breaking rule 9. You will lose thread ownership, and a notice will be posted in OP if you ignore this warning.

LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
Its funny how Naykid plays innocent despite having the same IP address for all accounts. Plus I don't get why they need to manipulate reviews and ratings. I mean not everyone is gonna like the game but still as a developer shouldn't you be open to receive criticism to improve you game creating standards

Reactions: raganrok246

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Deephole is an alt? That's intriguing because I remember that name. Like 18 months ago I left a negative review of Arizona and a twerp called Deephole PM'd me and said "people like me" deserved to be beaten for having the temerity to not like a game.

So that means a dev that I'm currently a patron of PM'd me on an alt and threatened me in the past. That's good to know.

Last edited:

osawari

Jun 5, 2017
To be honest, I don't really care about them using alts to boost ratings as I don't even look at them but denying it after the very obvious evidence makes this whole thread hilarious.
Deephole is an alt? That's intriguing because I remember that name. Like 18 months ago I left a negative review of Arizona and a twerp called Deephole PM'd me and said "people like me" deserved to be beaten for having the temerity to not like a game.

So that means a dev that I'm currently a patron of PM'd me on an alt and threatened me in the past. That's good to know.
This has to be the icing on the cake though, incredible.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I'm sure most devs are using alt accounts created with the game so they can just dip whenever they feel like it. Most people know this and no one really cares.

But the review manipulation is unnecessary and trying to deny it just makes you look bad...

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020

What about this fellow here? https://f95zone.to/members/jameo1227.1663692/

I did a 1 star review here (rightfully removed, since it was a reaction to Sylvie's self 5 star rating) and he posted on my profile almost inmediately... I forgot about him... But THEN, today I just wanted to check if he was yet another alt, and saw he hostigated someone else's profile... https://f95zone.to/members/sadfuck.3296695/#profile-post-54869 asking someone to change their review. I think not only alts, a lot of close friends of the dev made alts to boost this game with 5 stars which doesn't deserve at all.

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes