free_hk

May 20, 2020
If it was a great game like Arizona's or Lyanna's I would gladly if I was able to. But not this sausage fest. Imagine paying to see about Billy's life and a bunch man parts.
No one's making you pay. The devs can't do anything about piracy, but at least get off your high horse and stop pretending it's the right/moral thing to do.

Also, funny that you'd accuse the creator of Arizona of intentionally abandoning their game to create a worse (in your opinion) one.

PietAmGalgen

Mar 25, 2021
Regardless of all this, I would very much appreciate a mod weighing in.
They took a drastic step here - and I can't trust either side without any evidence.

The problem is that this makes way too much sense. Sylver Games, who is completely inactive anywhere else, has chosen this thread to hang around in all the time, supports every decision Naykid makes, facepalms every dissenter and wrote an incredibly overstated review for Primal Desires, which got deleted in the meantime - for being ridiculous, I assume.
Add to this the incredible similarity in character design (which deviates from standard HS characters in exactly the same ways), the fact that both of them are from a spanish-speaking European country, and the fact that Sylver has been on hiatus for almost exactly the lifespan of Primal Desires, and we have a compelling case for fraud, or at least lies and deception.

The immediate reaction of "ThIs MuSt Be XeNoPhObIa!!!" is also more than a little suspicious and just screams "I was found out and am now in panic mode".

That said, I don't want to believe that this is the case after all, because I like both games and would not be able to enjoy them knowing the dev is a blatant liar and an unlikeable person. I have dropped games for less.

So, I once again humbly ask the mods for their thoughts on this matter. Also, Naykid, if you have any better arguments than "mods are racist", I'd love to hear them.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
First of all, fraud? are you drunk or what? Do you know what the definition of fraud is?

Fraud: Economic deception with the intention of obtaining a benefit, and with which someone is harmed.

Where is the economic damage in a page dedicated to piracy? Who has been harmed economically? ONLY ME!

In short, there is not much more to say about that.

On another another note, it turns out that the dev that is quoted has 'disappeared', hasn't he? Well, perfect, so any other dev that is from the same country as that person (I am Catalan, for more information) who makes a game in which Honey Select is used, is that dev! no?

Mother of God, there are people who are to be locked up in a madhouse....

Oh, by the way, what the fuck do I have to prove to any of you who don't pay a cent for any game and only come to this forum to download people's work for free?

Let everyone think what they want, I personally sleep very peacefully, but playing with people's work...

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
First of all, fraud? are you drunk or what? Do you know what the definition of fraud is?

Fraud: Economic deception with the intention of obtaining a benefit, and with which someone is harmed.

Where is the economic damage in a page dedicated to piracy? Who has been harmed economically? ONLY ME!

On another another note, it turns out that the dev that is quoted has 'disappeared', hasn't he? Well, perfect, so any other dev that is from the same country as that person (I am Catalan, for more information) who makes a game in which Honey Select is used, is that dev! no?

Oh, by the way, what the fuck do I have to prove to any of you who don't pay a cent for any game and only come to this forum to download people's work for free?

Let everyone think what they want, I personally sleep very peacefully, but playing with people's work...
Ah, now that I remember, I was also accused of being Paperwork (creator of Project Sage). Soon I will also be accused of being DWR or Feierflei, won't I?

Reactions: free_hk

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
So you treat your patreons as clients and not mecenas. That's a healthy attitude! Who in their right mind would want to support a money hungry greedy and hateful person like you... I wonder.

If you want your game be retail only just go on and publish it on steam...

Oh wait, I guess your game on Steam would last less than Puigdemont independentist rant in '17.

Ah, now that I remember, I was also accused of being Paperwork (creator of Project Sage). Soon I will also be accused of being DWR or Feierflei, won't I?
No one in their right minds would think any of those guys, who are precious members of the Girl on Girl comunity would ever do some dudebro shitfest were the girl is but a meatball to be toyed with by assholes dudebros self insert into.

PietAmGalgen

Mar 25, 2021

Oh my god, will you please calm the fuck down. You aren't helping your case here.

You have to prove something, because the mods accused you. The mods' words are law here. This is not real life, this is a pirate forum. Keep that in mind.
The dev that is quoted has disappeared? What the fuck are you talking about? Sylver Games (Sylvie Dreams) have literally been sitting in this thread ever since Primal Desires was launched. Are you delusional?

I used the word "fraud" in a non-juristical manner, which should have been immediately obvious. And if you truly were Sylver, it would definitely be deception to tell the fans of one game that you're going on indefinite hiatus, just to start a new game under a different name. Not illegal obviously (pirate site, remember?) but still an incredibly shitty move that would make you incredibly unlikeable.

Mind, all of this wouldn't even apply to you if you were, as you say, not Sylver, so your vehement arguing makes absolutely zero sense.

For your own good, calm down, take a deep breath and stop being a screeching fool. This is a pathetic display.

Why the fuck would anyone do that? You're just lashing out now. Both of those games have completely different art styles. Never played Sage, so I can't say anything on that, but Naughty Lyanna is lightyears ahead of Primal Desires in visual quality (no hate here, DWR is just an absolute HS god), and the Sunville girls look nothing like yours.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Oh my god, will you please calm the fuck down. You aren't helping your case here.

You have to prove something, because the mods accused you. The mods' words are law here. This is not real life, this is a pirate forum. Keep that in mind.
The dev that is quoted has disappeared? What the fuck are you talking about? Sylver Games (Sylvie Dreams) have literally been sitting in this thread ever since Primal Desires was launched. Are you delusional?

I used the word "fraud" in a non-juristical manner, which should have been immediately obvious. And if you truly were Sylver, it would definitely be deception to tell the fans of one game that you're going on indefinite hiatus, just to start a new game under a different name. Not illegal obviously (pirate site, remember?) but still an incredibly shitty move that would make you incredibly unlikeable.

Mind, all of this wouldn't even apply to you if you were, as you say, not Sylver, so your vehement arguing makes absolutely zero sense.

For your own good, calm down, take a deep breath and stop being a screeching fool. This is a pathetic display.

Why the fuck would anyone do that? You're just lashing out now. Both of those games have completely different art styles. Never played Sage, so I can't say anything on that, but Naughty Lyanna is lightyears ahead of Primal Desires in visual quality (no hate here, DWR is just an absolute HS god), and the Sunville girls look nothing like yours.
Perfect, so I accept that my name is defamed and nothing else, because of course, defending myself is pathetic. Simply unbelievable. Great reasoning!

Next time I want to make an important decision in my life I must remember to ask you first, I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner.

PietAmGalgen

Mar 25, 2021
Perfect, so I accept that my name is defamed and nothing else, because of course, defending myself is pathetic. Simply unbelievable. Great reasoning!

Next time I want to make an important decision in my life I must remember to ask you first, I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner.
I was ASKING YOU to make a case for yourself, but that's not what you did... You started an incoherent screeching session, which is objectively pathetic.
Why aren't you writing like a normal person? I'd assume this is important to you, so why wouldn't you try to approach this in a calm and non-insulting manner?
Admittedly, I got quite rude in my later posts - but I tried very hard to simply state my (mostly non-offensive) point of view in my initial statements. If you cannot disprove anything I said, just say it instead of attacking me. Then we'd still be at the status quo, and I'd wait for word from the mods before judging.
But seeing you utterly unravel here while throwing insults in every direction is... telling, to say the least.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
I was ASKING YOU to make a case for yourself, but that's not what you did... You started an incoherent screeching session, which is objectively pathetic.
Why aren't you writing like a normal person? I'd assume this is important to you, so why wouldn't you try to approach this in a calm and non-insulting manner?
Admittedly, I got quite rude in my later posts - but I tried very hard to simply state my (mostly non-offensive) point of view in my initial statements. If you cannot disprove anything I said, just say it instead of attacking me. Then we'd still be at the status quo, and I'd wait for word from the mods before judging.
But seeing you utterly unravel here while throwing insults in every direction is... telling, to say the least.
I have not insulted you at any time, as far as I remember. If anything, I used irony, which, in my eyes, is not a form of insult.

But I give you this: I'm losing my time here.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes